Changed from Lipotrim to CD SS!

mark101

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to the Cambridge forum, me and my partner started lipotrim on the 6th January but because of price and lack of variety we have made the switch!

We changed on Saturday and haven't looked back. So impressed with the shakes soups and porridge, can't believe i was surviving on choc shakes and bland chicken soup!

As for the bars.....heaven! So delicious! Being able to chomp on something was great.

So far i've lost 16 pounds from the 6th on Jan and next weigh in is Sat. Really hoping the weight loss continues as good!

So anywho thought i'd say hi to ya!!

Mark x

P.S Is the porridge ok to have everyday or is it similar to the bars, which shouldn't really be eaten everyday? Cheers!

Hi Mark, glad you're liking CD!!! The porridge & bars keep me sane... I have one of each every day, and no real dent in the ketosis or weight loss. I think some people are more prone to slipping out of K than others, so your CDC can guide you, but I think lots of us on here do the same... you could try and see how it works for you. Good luck!
xx

hiya mark, just want to say good luck to you and your partner!
x

Hey. I have 3 porridge packs on some days and 2 porridge packs and a bar on others and am fine. I do a bit of exercise to burn off a few calories just to make sure that the few extra carbs do not affect my losses. All the best x

Aww thanks for the advice and welcome, my partner John is a member too so you might see him pop up, his user id babyugly6.

So glad i switched to CD!!!!

Hi Mark, welcome to CD and minis.

Hi mark, didn't notice u on the forum, then i don't really look on the LT section,lol.Anyway I'm sure u will be happy u and ur partner made the swap as their is so much more choice, good luck to u both.

Back