Changed my life

oxoxallyoxox

Somebody made a comment to me today - I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis today with the medicine I was using on my tooth (i didnt) and I ended up explaining to the girls in work how ketosis worked on your body and you metabolism and how it affected you after. One of the girls said i am a completely different person to the one I was 2 months ago

This made me think. Had I changed and if so in what way?

Ive realised for the first time in my life I actually care about my body. I no longer see it as this awful 'thing' that needs to be covered up - and I thought that when I weighed 9st 7lb. Ive always had image problems

I want to learn new things - this is a strange one but im sure LT has made this little change in my brain. I find my self scouring book shops for books that will improve my mind and my life.

Lipotrim has really and truly changed my life for the better. I just really hope I can take everything ive learned and apply it to my everyday life after.

xx

I am sure you will hun....this is a hard diet and has to be about changing your whole life and you know that xx did you decided to refeed yet?

My head has been wrecked tbh. Right now im gonna stay on LT until im happy with myself. I cant say ill feel the same tommorrow though....

Somebody made a comment to me today - I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis today with the medicine I was using on my tooth (i didnt) and I ended up explaining to the girls in work how ketosis worked on your body and you metabolism and how it affected you after. One of the girls said i am a completely different person to the one I was 2 months ago

This made me think. Had I changed and if so in what way?

Ive realised for the first time in my life I actually care about my body. I no longer see it as this awful 'thing' that needs to be covered up - and I thought that when I weighed 9st 7lb. Ive always had image problems

I want to learn new things - this is a strange one but im sure LT has made this little change in my brain. I find my self scouring book shops for books that will improve my mind and my life.

Lipotrim has really and truly changed my life for the better. I just really hope I can take everything ive learned and apply it to my everyday life after.

xx

Knowledge is a wonderful thing, you were talking with confidence about something you knew well and felt empowered to pass on that info - you have always had it in you - sometimes just needs a trigger and in your journey you have found yours:chores016:

You are 100% right Ally I feel the same + the extra confidence. Good for you hun and embrace your new you xxx

Well I won't say that I have gotten to that stage yet, of liking my body but I am definitely more enthusiastic for life and much busier and not content to sit in front of the tv all night. So I too think LT is changing me for the better. Well done ally. This LT journey sure is a strange one.

I definitely don't like my body at all but I do feel I have a little spring in my step these days coz I know I'm doing something about it and the weight is coming off!

All my life I've thought "when I am thin ....." I must have lost out on so much just waiting! Life is too short we should do things now!

Thats brilliant that LT has changed your outlook on everything in a positive way.. well done you!!!!! Im so so proud!

Awww im so pleased youre happy again Ally! Im really pleased for you hun. I agree, my outlook on life has totally changed xxx

thast so positive,glad you have found this new confidence and lifestyle change,all uphill from here good luckxjx

Back