Changes Afoot?

Squidge

As I was mooching about on the WW Facebook page, I noticed some comments from some very angry WWers concerning changes to prices/meetings. Apparently, meeting prices are set to rise to six pound something, and meetings are going to be cut to 30 minutes in length.
Does anyone know if this is the case? Six quid for half an hour including weigh in just seems a bit pricey for me

I know the monthly pass is going up in price, so I'm guessing weekly meeting fees are as well. 30 mins is ridiculous though. My leader barely gets through everyone in 30 mins so there would be no talk!

We had a leaflet last week saying the prices were going up... in fact, I think it was posted (am a monthly member).. will try and find it when I get home. They do promise not to rise again until next year though.

While I full expect prices would go up, there's no way that meetings could drop to 30-minutes...even with a small group it would be physically impossible. When I was going to meetings instead of doing WW Online, it would always take longer than that to just get weigh ins done...and we were a small group! Was often the case we'd run over the hour even, so worst case scenario is you've going to have meetings run over on a consistant basis if they were officially cut to 30-minutes in length.
The only way it would be possible would be to employ two leaders per meeting instead of one (with one doing WI and the other doing the talk), but I really don't see that happening.

I know about the price increased but not the meetings being cut. Surely that can't happen tho as there will be no talk and members get massive support from the talk too. I can't see it happening.

I got a text from my leader saying they are looking for more meeting leaders......

Its the talk thats being cut I think they are cutting the talk to 20 mins

Back