changes

Goreygirl

Gold Member
woohoo! Just realised I can cross my legs again while sitting on sofa for the first time in over a year :)

woooooopppp!!! i realised that i can hook my foot around again the other day... you know when you cross your legs, and then bring your foot around as well... :)
also i was in the bath the other day, and my spine well and trully dug in.. which then after a feel i can feel my spine again!!! i cant believe it... i can feel pretty much every verterbre.... :)

Wow, what a great feeling! Can't wait to do that again too. :D

ooh...hooking the foot around...that's fantastic...never really been able to do that. Am hoping a combination of weight loss and yoga will get me there :)

i can bend over without acid flooding my mouth and wanting to pass out at the same time!

oh yes loving the dips in my collar bones too... hubby mentioned the otherday that they are looking fabbo!

cheekbones with me, Kes. They are quite prominent too...... lots of weight falls of my face and wrists in the early stages of any diet.......but my ass needs it most

my ass never follows the rest of my body!! wish it would... but nope it aint copying anything. its off on its only little adventure!

collar bones are fab aren't they lol

Back