Changing from Lipotrim to WW

Flossie

Hi

Has anyone changed over from Lipotrim to weight watchers and how have the got on. Have you still lost weight or does it take ages for your body to adjust to food again.:confused:

Hi Flossie

I dont think we have anyone at the moment whos gone from Lipotrim. I believe we've had people from LL and CD who have changed over. I think a slight gain initially is normal but after that itll be downhill the whole way ;) And with food too :bliss:

Good luck :)

Thanks starlight, I have only been on Lipotrim for 11 days but it is making me so depressed, all I can think of is food and its killing me making meals for my hubby and the kids. Need to think seriously when I am going to fail and change over to WW. :rolleyes::mad:

Thanks Flossie :)

It just all sort of fell into place this time when I started. Ive not got totally focussed on my diet and now, no matter what temptation Im faced, if I cant point it, I dont have it. No piece of cake, pizza etc makes me feel better than the way I feel when I get on those scales on a Monday and see the figures steadily dropping.

I know it sounds really corny lol but thats basically it. Now Im really into things and am seeing my size going down and down (I have my monthly photos posted in my gallery) and I can see and feel a difference and my wardrobe is getting bigger and brighter its even more of an incentive.

I have an amazing support network, both here and offline. I have a list of 9 people I have to text every Monday after my wi lol And with my family and closest friends every 'little' milestone is met with such enthusiasm its lovely and makes me determined to do even better.

Hi Flossie, welcome to our lovely group. Any questions ask away, best of luck.
xx

Hi Flossie

I did CD for 8 days (at least you made it to 11) and lost 12 lbs. as long as you re-introduce carbs slowly you'll minimise the gain ... I managed to stay the same!

Good luck - and enjoy the diet!

Hi Flossie

I did CD for two weeks and lost a stone. I lost a further stone with weight matters but have decided to come off of the VLCD. I have slowly introduced carbs this week and have lost another pound.

I am going on holiday next week but have already earmarked a WW meeting for my return. I don't want the weight to creep back on. Wishing you lots of luck!!

Linda

Thanks for all your kind replys. I have changed to Cambridge Diet this week and feel much happier with a more varied range of shakes and bars. I am hoping to stick to this until the middle of December and then change on to WW. When I got weighed this week I had lost 3lb on their scales so I have now lost 1stone in 2 weeks so hopefully I will loose a further 2 stone in the next 9 weeks just in time for the Christmas parties and be able to get into a dress two sizes smaller.:):confused::)

Back