CHANGING FROM WW TO SW

boofle

Gold Member
Hi has anyone changed from ww to sw and if so what sort of results have you had i currently do ww which i am happy with but when i go abroad there is no ww but there is a sw where i could keep on track as i will be away a couple of months x

I have done WW in the past and whilst I did lose weight SW suites me much better.

SW is easier to follow, in my opinion and especially so if you are on holiday or eating out.

i've done w/w before too and whilst like sue i did lose weight ifound for me it wasnt sustainable at all.
sw is much more me...im happier,not constantly pointing things and more importantly never,ever hungry!!!
i always say i literally ate myself thin.

I did weightwatchers for 6 months and lost a stone, whilst this was good i was starving alllllll the gime, i have been with sw 6 week and lost 1 stone1 :) and feel amazing x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

I used to do WW too but got sick of pointing every single thing I ate. For me it just wasn't sustainable over the long term. I've found it much easier to do SW and it's something I can sustain over time.

Hi Thank you all for your advice i know what you mean about having to weigh and point everything so when i go abroad i will go to sw to keep on track will probably join here as it will be cheaper lol and good luck to all x

I was a WW devotee, but when the new propoints plan was introduced, I found it really tedious going back to calculating the points, was constantly hungry, and my weight loss was appalling, so I switched to SW.
Initially, my weight loss was very slow, but gradually it is coming off, and I much prefer the plan.

Hi ginlin thanks for reply at least if you lose it slow it better chance of staying off which plan do you do x

Back