Changing my Thread Title

JasmineCDC

Hi guys - I've been trying to change the title of my thread and for some reason I can't do it. I've been through and followed all the instructions about looking at it in the Forum Thread Page, and then clicking to the right of it, but it's just not happening for me. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Apologies for being such a technophobe!!!

xx

Hi Jasmine, it took mne ages to get mine to click in, you just need to click just before the begining of your original title on the left and it should open it up for you to backspace and enter new title. Good luck sarahxx.

Hi

I can't seem to get this to work either, I have tried clicking just before my thread title and nothing happens, been trying for last 10 mins lol, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Please help:confused:

TS

To edit your thread title, look at it from the thread listings page. (so if your thread is in "newcomers" click into newcomers, then double click to the right of the thread title a box will appear by magic...and it will become editable).

Then double click to the right of the title, it should be now possible to edit your title.:)

See if that helps.

Thanks but still doesn't work, I have tried double clicking single clicking, no box appears, I have tried opening my thread and doing it, and also tried from the thread listings, nothing is happening. Tried it at the left, right etc, run out of options.

Flumoxed.:confused:

Back