Changing my Thread Title

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JasmineCDC, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. JasmineCDC

JasmineCDC Full Member

Hi guys - I've been trying to change the title of my thread and for some reason I can't do it. I've been through and followed all the instructions about looking at it in the Forum Thread Page, and then clicking to the right of it, but it's just not happening for me. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Apologies for being such a technophobe!!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Jasmine, it took mne ages to get mine to click in, you just need to click just before the begining of your original title on the left and it should open it up for you to backspace and enter new title. Good luck sarahxx.

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Alternatively let me know what you want it to be and I will change it for you :D

5. JasmineCDC

JasmineCDC Full Member

That's great - I'll have another go - thanks guys!!

xxx

6. thinkingslim

thinkingslim Member

Hi

I can't seem to get this to work either, I have tried clicking just before my thread title and nothing happens, been trying for last 10 mins lol, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Please help:confused:

TS

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To edit your thread title, look at it from the thread listings page. (so if your thread is in "newcomers" click into newcomers, then double click to the right of the thread title a box will appear by magic...and it will become editable).

Then double click to the right of the title, it should be now possible to edit your title.:)

See if that helps.

8. thinkingslim

thinkingslim Member

Thanks but still doesn't work, I have tried double clicking single clicking, no box appears, I have tried opening my thread and doing it, and also tried from the thread listings, nothing is happening. Tried it at the left, right etc, run out of options.

Flumoxed.:confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.