Changing target weights

PrincessPink-x

I have been struggling to lose for months but still go to group as I like the social aspect and helping on social team and also I don't want to go backwards and put loads of weight back on. However money is tight at mo so was thinking of setting my target weight at my current weight so I can still go for free. But I do eventually want to lose more . Is it possible to just keep readjusting my target weight until I get to where I want to be or am I only allowed to change my target weight a set amount of times. I know it's kinda cheating the system so feels wrong but it's the only thing I can think of

As far as I know you can call target at any time you like, and then if you want to set a lower target that's fine as long as it's at least 7lbs less than your current target (and then you become a paying member again until you reach your new target).... I might be wrong though as I've never reached target so don't know specifically how it works! :)

your consultant may let you set your target where you are now, but then you could only lose 3lb before you would have to pay again, I would have a chat with her/him and see what they suggest

I've got to target 4 times!
The first one I went past so fast that I didn't stop! I slowed down for the second one, the third one was the one and I stayed at target for over 12 weeks but I wanted to go for 7 stone off so I set my target 7lbs lower and boy did I struggle to get there! I was at one time only 1/2 lb from target but put weight on......
Your body will tell you when you are at your ideal weight as you will be able to maintain easily, since setting and getting my new target I have maintained every week since.Talk to youe consultant.
Pete

Back