Changing tastebuds...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Devon Dolce, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    ...we had a Festive Open House yesterday and I had a green day so could have pasta and sweet potato wedges to munch on through the day - admittedly I did have a fair bit of mulled wine! I bought lots of dips and nibbles in and was very good and didn't pick yesterday.... however just gone to have a bit of dip and crudites and there are all too creamy for me now and sickly - before SW I would have easily eaten them throughout the night! It's made me feel a bit icky so am going to leave them for OH to hvae! Have your tastebuds changed since starting SW? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Most definitely.
    I much prefer simple basic no sauce meals, whereas before, the creamier and richer, the better.
    Also much prefer something savory to sweet.

4. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mine have changed also, i hate things that i can taste the fat on, or can see that its really greasy, makes me feel sick, everything has got to be grilled, or otherwise fry lighted :). xx

5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Definitely - creamy or greasy things tend to be too rich for me now. I used to love butter icing and creamy puds but now canonly eat very little of this kind of thing.

I have developed a real love of vegetables too - especially when made into a soup.

6. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.3lb(12.25%)
    Diet:
    confused! Ex SW, ex CC, now on FAST 5:2
    Today I walked in to Mc Donald's and the greasy fatty smell nearly knocked me over! Minging or what

7. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yup - more savoury than sweet here (and I always htought I could exist on chocolate!). Only like creamy comfort stuff as a treat now and do enjoy it, but not regularly.

8. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I noticed this! I was naughty and ordered a chinese and the chow mein left an after taste in my mouth and the egg fried rice was tasteless. It was the same take away I have always used and neither my OH or the kids noticed! Serves me right for cheating LOL x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.