Changing to CD !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by magickmel, 21 January 2007 Social URL.

1. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Hi CD'ers
    I have been on LL for 18 weeks now and am pleased to have lost 5 stone. I am moving to Cornwall shortly and there is no LL there so I have found myself a lovely CDC who is happy to travel half across Cornwall once a fortnight to be my CDC ! She is lovely and is being so supportive already even though I am still on LL.:)

I think going from 4 foodpacks to 3 might be a bit odd for me but other than that it all feels like a good decision !

Not sure about AAM either as I am not used to that on LL and think it might push me over the edge to eat a bit of food :eek:

Any tips for going from LL to CD welcome !
    Thanks
    Melissa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Lucky you moving to Cornwall Melissa

Hope the move goes well not too stressful and the transition to CD is a smooth and happy one. Your weightloss is fantastic and I'm sure will give you great confidence to settle in to your new community.

Dizxy x

4. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You can split your 3 packs into four servings if you feel this would be a better adjustment for you.

Well done for losing 5 stones.

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    good idea jemax.

welcome to CD and to the west country. just wanted to say thats brilliant to have lost 5 stones. i wish u every success on CD. cant think of any advice off the cuff but will gladly answer any questions as u go along.

best of luck

xxxxxx

6. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Good luck with your move and for joining CD.

Your weight loss is fantastic and I hope I do as well as you have so far.:)

7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Yes I might try that splitting a pack idea. I never feel like much in the morning so could do half a shake and save the rest for evening.

I have ordered some of everything so I can see what I like ! So exciting after a limited LL range:D :D :D

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Lots of people on here have successfully transferred from LL to CD - normally because of the difference in price.

The flavours are more extensive, bars are definately nicer! and if you have a good CDC (which it sounds like you have) do some of the cognitive behaviour therapy with her - and you're then in a win win situation!

Well done on your loss so far and good luck with CD.

9. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with the swop over. Im sure after the fantastic loss on ll you will do fantastic

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.