Chantelle's third weigh in

Hi Guys

havent posted on here for two weeks; had holiday week before last .........so had my first weigh in for two weeks yesterday and had lost 1lb! lol im pleased with that as i suspect holiday week I had put on a bit and then lost it and an extra pound for my weigh in yesterday! back on the straight and nbarrow now though!!

only half a pound away from 2 stone....hoping to at least achieve that next week in my 12th week!

hope everyone else is having a good week also!

chantelle

Well Done on your loss despite holiday! :party0011: I'm sure you'll get your 4th shiny 7 v. soon :)

well done hun x

hey guys

weigh in yesterday and another 2.5lbs off this week!!!

therefore reached my 2 stone (since ww - lost bit before i started) and got my fourth silver seven so 30lbs in 12 weeks :)

ahhhh im away next week as well so not another weigh in for two weeks im dreading it...i dont care if i dont lose anymore by next weigh in just dont want to put anymore on.....grr this is such a constant battle!!!!

xx

wel done that great hun ur doing amazing and enjoy ur holiday x

Well done hunnie on your fab losses, u r doing amazing!!! keep up the great work xxxx

Thanks so much guys!!

Eek I've put some weight on holiday but my next weigh in will not be until next Tuesday so aiming by then to have lost all that! No holidays now so nothing to break my determination and wedding is all booked now for sat 27th august next year less than a year 2 go and I still wanna get a good 5 and a half stone off

Sarah-louise how are you !! Glad to see u back xxx

hey guys oh my god...been soooo busy and just realised its been ages since i posted on here...what with holidays and work!!!

Ok cant keep up with all the weigh ins that need to be updated but total so far is 43lbs since June of this year..im so pleased I have not been this 'light' (lol im hardly light but it is for me!) since 2007 i think....booked my honeymoon to Jamaica for Sept 2011..for the first time ever I really think I can do this..

Anyway weigh in again tomorrow so will start the proper updates as of then :)

xxxx

Thanks Louisa!It helps knowing Im going to have to put a bikini on next year so plenty of incentive...

and well done your off to a great start...nearly at your first half a stone already!! xxx

Im doing ww but together with xenical tablets from the docs which work a treat for me, no side effects or anything!!!

Oh god looking at your stats were pretty much extactly the same (height and weight) i've ordered my dress in a size 16 (they told me I needed a 24 when i first got measures omg!! lol that was in June and Ive lost two stone since then) My dress comes in March so hoping to be able to fit into it by then...ultimate aim goal weight I should be a size 12 by the wedding in August so hoping to need to alter the dress down !! but was too scared to order the 12 outright cos i think they come up very small!

Have you actually picked your dress etc?? xxx

Ah Chantelle, its soo exciting isnt it. I got my dress - a size 16 back in May. As of last month I have about 4/5 inches to loose for it to be flat with no 'back bum'!!
I was on Xenical and didnt get on with them! I'd eat an apple or have a glass of water, lol! Not good. I am glad they are working out for you hun.
I am glad you have found your dress too..
Wedding dresses are normally 2 sizes smaller than your own dress size!! What have I done, ha ha ha ha!
Are you having a button backed or ribbon?
I have opted for ribbon..
I am from Herts too! hee hee...
small world.

xxxxx

Oh gosh wherebabouts in Herts are you from? Im in Stevenage? Mine is ribbon backed too! so little bit of give lol but needs to fit ont he hip as its a fitted dress and not much give! xx

lol what a coincidence...it would be good to keep in touch and support each other through to next year then! My big day is 27th Aug next year so about 10 months to go!! ahhh ...how about u?x

lol i think i have private messaged you...I just clicked on your name and it said send message lol when you are logged in where it says 'welcome' it should tell you if you have any unread msgs! x

Back