Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Day 48

Well I am feeling much better today !
I was quite upset last night and had a good cry - but no eating ! I used to be one of those people who got upset then ate !

Anyways today was fine, missed my porridge for brekkie (ran out) so shake instead.

Shake for lunch and dinner - a 3 shake day !

I know sometimes I complain about CD as I get a little frustrated but it is worth it and every girl has to moan hahaha !

Chez my friend, and member of forum lost 9lbs and is doing sooo well, my sister Jilliey started Monday, we have a CD meet on a wednesday and help each other thru !!!!!!!!!

I am at day 48...............almost 50 days..........I can't beleive it......really I can't !

Almost 50 blooming days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a lifetime !!

Weigh in tomorrow, wish me luck, finger crossed and all that jazz !

3lbs would be good !!!!!!!!!! Would mean I had lost 2.5 stone !

Hope everyone having a good day xxxxxxx

Day 49

Day 49 and weigh in today - 4lbs !!!!!!!!!
I was sooooooo pleased with that, another target met - 2.5 stones off !

Had a nice day, sister came over with the family, she is on day 3 off SS and feels fine, it is good we can help one another !

Baked with kids this afternoon - chocolate chip sponge - covered in choccy ! Looks lovely ! Taking the rest into my work mates tomorrow !

Went to see hubby in a charity match tonight, me and the kids enjoyed it but hubby hurt his knee, currently on sofa with a bag of frozen potato smiles on his knee ! (Had no peas) !!!!

What a sight ! Made fresh pasta and tomato and marscapone sauce, with garlic bread for tea, looks lovely.................I had my shake done with mix a mousse but don't think I did it right !!!!

At work tomorrow before breaking up for hols and 10 days off - woo hoo !

Going in for 7am so early night for me tonight !

Hope everyone having a good day, weather has been fab here today !!!

Off to tidy up, have a bit of a read and then go to bed - zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Day 50 tomorrow !

Charley, I am so impressed by you, your 100% and the weight loss. You inspire me to stick to it when the going gets a bit rough. Well done you!!

Just had another look at your stats- we are the same height and roughly the same weight. Are you still doing SS? When do you move up the plans? What does your CDC say?

Day 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 50 ! WOW, 50 whole days ! I can't actually believe I have got this far !

I never dreamed when I began I could do this and now my goal is in reach and my life has changed so much for the better !

Yo anyone thinking 'I can't' I promise YOU CAN.

Porridge for brekkie, bar for lunch, shake for tea and only 13 mins on wii-fit but I am taking it easy to start !

Finished work now for 10 days - yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CD journey continues...........the plan is after my 12 weeks SS to do a week 810 and a week 1000 as then I will be on my hols !

I may come back to SS afterwards, need to see how things go !

Thank you for all the support and help you have given me by posting and keeping me motivated !

Roll on Day 51 I say !

Day 51

.............has been hard !

You know looking thru this diary I can see that my journey hasn't been as easy as I sometimes think, for example on weigh day I sing CD praises, but the truth is sometimes everyone has days that are harder than others.

I had my shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch, then another shake, hubby cooked burgers and the smell was wonderful !

I had a half a bar also, hope that was ok, after all if I am going to go a lil over it's best to do so with a bar !

Another friend of mine called my CDC tonight as she was impressed with my weight loss - another free week for me - yippeee ! So that's 4 people who have began since I started and I am trying to keep them all motivated !

So, I have had lots of water and generally just started to think that I maybe need a day like this once in a while to focus on my goals.

Off to have a nice bath and then a good read ! Sounds like bliss !

Hope everyone is having a good day !

Keep remembering why we are doing this and shakes and bars are not forever, we are learning such a lesson every day that food is not a crutch, food is not a reward, food is fuel to live and we should eat to live, not live to eat !

xxx

Bess, sorry I missed your post, my CDC hasn't mentioned moving up as yet, I think I have to at 11.6 when BMI is 25............maybe when I have done 10/11 weeks of CD I will be there ? Then 810 for a week then 1000 for 2 weeks is my plan because then I go on holiday !!!!!!!!!!!

Day 52

Good Evening !

Day 52 and another funny sort of day, had company round and sat in garden with hubby and my sister on day 6 and my mate on day 1 !

Could smell barbecue...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am feeling quite bloated today, feeling a bit bleugh..........but have had some lovely comments about some new pix I added to facebook today.

Think I am going to go and read now, away for a few days - lets hope I can manage to keep to my shakes !!!!!!!!!

So Day 53 and 54 will be included in Day 55 !!!!

Hope everyone having a good day !!!!!!!!!

Vx

Day 53 - 54 - 55

Well I am back !

And guess what ?

I survived !!!! I did have 2 glasses of coke zero tho (naughty me). I resisted a BBQ, Curry, Sweets, Drink...........everything and anything !

I had a lovely night at my sister's then my Dad's and now home again and anxiously awaiting weigh in tomorrow !

It's looking like (I know I peeked) a 3lb loss this week, not bad and nothing to be disappointed about !

It will take me into the 160's pounds wise !

I bought a pair of Next SIZE 14 jeans !!!!!!!!!!!!! And a Sweatshirt in a SIZE 14 !!!!!!!!

So chuffed to bits, added my 8 weeks pics to my gallery too !

Measurements will be done tomorrow so I will post them too and hopefully they will look good !

Hope everyone has been fine, I have really missed the forum !

Vx

Good morning charley24 from shanny24 lol ive just read your diary from when you first started till now and wow.

I was on cd for 9weeks and lost 22lbs on cd but now its been 2 weeks ive moved back to weight watchers as im 7 lbs away from goal but must say you have done soooo well being 100% on ssing im thinking of going back on it for a week to see if i could shift them last fat pounds away forever.!

Do you think its possible for me to do this?? as the thought of getting back into ketosis scares me hahaha i missed ww alot thats why i choose to move back!

But i will contine to read your diary if you don't mind chick? I bet you were so chuffed to get in a size 14 clothes when that happened to me i went into river island and picked up a boob tube top size 12 and it fitted the smile on my smile was huge lol so now ive gone from a size 16 to a 12.!

Keep going Charleyxx

Morning Shanny, thanks for reading ! You have done sooo well !!!!!
I guess trying again to get back into ketosis won't be easy but you seem to have lots of drive ! Thing is we now know how hard those first few days are and the thought of going thru it again seems scary !!!

Well done you on a river island 12 ! My goodness that's like an 8 hahaha, RI have small clothes I find !

To be honest I don't know if 11 stone ill be far enough? Perhaps I will want to be 10.7 ???I haven't been this weight since before I met my husband !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose I will do my 12 weeks then see, I have to do a week of 810 then a week of 1000 then I am on holiday, I m hoping I can be sensible and try to stick to the things which are good for me !

It will be so odd to eat again ?? After all this time !!!!!!!

Good luck on your journey and thanks for taking the time to read this diary, I never thought I would ever get this far, and posts like yours keep me going !!!!!!!!!

Hello again well to be honest im off on hoilday today fly at 2pm this afternoon and soooooo scared of gaining weight!

So thinking ahead when i return next week i will have to do ss again.I feel a bit depressed to be honest i havent gained weight since April really and thought of moving from 11.4 now.!

Can't happen so plan to stick to ww points on hoilday now and see how i get on.! You will be shopping in RI very soon i never did until i was on cd when the pounds dropped off lol. Ive done ss+ 810 and 1000 plan the hardest i found was 1000plan my weight loss was so slow thats when i moved to ww because of the cost of cd.!

But my mum is telling me to stay positive and look forward to be back on ss next week lol lol.

Make sure you are proud of yourself charley cuz loosing weight is not easy.!xx

Day 56

Day 56 and my eighth weig in - 3lbs !

I am pleased with that as I am now in the 160lbs bracket (169 hehe), and I am 3lbs away from losing 3 stone !!!!!

I am also just a mere 2lbs away from the 11's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15lbs to goal and another 4 weeks SS - can I make it ? Hmmmm, I am not sure but I am going to give it my best shot !

If I got 2 x 4lbs and 2 x 3lbs that would be a stone, but I know the closer to goal it can slow, so I am kinda just going to see how things go.

Before hols I have a week of 810 and a week of 1000, so really that's 6 weeks left to lose 15lbs !!

I have had porridge for brekkie, a bar for lunch - choc orange my fav and then I am now busy having a vanilla shake, my fav shake too!!!

So a happy SS day today ! I am going to go do some cleaning of my untidy house, and then pamper myself !

I have not bitten my nails for 6 days which is a miracle !! I have bitten them for 34 years but bought some stop and grow, it is foul !!!!

Perhaps I can have lovely nails to go ith my new bod !

Bit upset today, saw a friend I hadn't seen for a while and she didn't comment about my almost 3 stone loss, however it was the fact she told me about someone we know who has about my size and she said she now looked like a stick...........so I have spent all afternoon thinking I obviously don't look as thin as I thought !

Perhaps at 11 stone I will look better, but I am kinda unsure about my goal, the goal I have set is BMI 24.9, ideally I would like to be a 23..........perhaps after my holiday I will assess the situation !

Anyways time to go, hope everyone is having a great day and roll on day 57.............where did all those days go ?? The end is in sight !!!!!!!!

hi charley, i am new to the boards so have just caught up with your diary - you are such an inspiration! today was my 2nd wi (end of first week of CD) and i've lost 11lbs! i was thinking about bingeing post-WI but your diary has persuaded me not to! good luck and thanks for such honest feelings about CD, it was exactly what i needed to keep me going!

Oh thanks Tess and no binging, I promise you CD gives you your life back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep reading and make your own diary, it's so good to look back at how far you have come and it helps get you thru !

Well done on your amazing loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP !!!!!!!!

Hı charley ım ın hot hot Turkey ın my bıknı ıt feels so strange as ıve never wore one on hoılday.

But then ıts a great achıvement for me that ım fınally slım and confıdent on the 810 plan ı lost no more then 2 lb a week. 1000 plan 1pound or 1.5 pound a week ı had never gaıned on the cd plan.

But gıve ıt a try hun. Two pounds away from the 11,s you wıll be a skınny mınnıe very soon. lol Im under a bıt of pressure from frıends to eat thıs eat that but stıckıng to my guns.

Take care.x x

Oh Shanny you lucky thing in Turkey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And wow bet you look fab in your bikini !
Thanks for letting me know your losses on 810 and 1000 !

Day 57

Well just a quickie as I have lots to do !

Fine day today, went shopping for some clothes but only found 1 top ! Still I had to get a 12 as they are big fitting !!!!

So I think a major shopping session is required soon !

Good day no problems and time to go and get on with my stuff !

Hope everyone fine Love Cx

Day 58

Another day almost over.....approaching SS for my 60th Day.

I have mixed feelings about moving up the plans, obviously I hope to reach goal on my last day of SS, this may not happen of course, in fact it would be quite unlikely to lose 15lb in 4 weeks, especially as I know weighy loss drops closer to goal, however I shall see what the future brings.

I must admit it will be strange to eat again, my body has got used to shakes, bars and porridge and quite likes it thanks very much ! Another thing is going out of ketosis, how will I feel ? Will I return to that greedy girl I once was ? What will life be like post CD?

These are the things I think about, at the start I couldn't see today, being almost 40lbs lighter, being slimmer than I was when I got married, slimmer than before I had children, even slimmer than when I met my hubby.

Can I ever be a size 12 ? Will I ever look in the mirror and see a slim girl staring back at me ? When will I feel thin ???

All I know is, CD has given me a glimpse of the girl I want to be, and I may not have had 58 days of bliss, but I have had many more good days than bad.

I never thought I could do one day, nor 3 days, nor a week or a month, I never for a moment thought that this would work for me, when I have given up on diets so many many times.

I would like to think when this is done, I will have learnt that food is not an emotional crutch, it is not something I NEED to get me through a bad day, it is not a reward when I have done something good.

It is to be enjoyed and not abused, sensible eating I hope will be my new goal, and allowing myself to have meals out with friends and drinks, without the excess I previously enjoyed.

58 days and not a single drink, I can take or leave alcohol if the truth be known, I have watched others get drunk and still enjoyed myself, watched them eat curry, barbecue etc, and yes at times I wanted a taste, but smelling the food has been enough.

To all those that read my diary, I want to say that you CAN do it, you may think you CAN'T but I promise you, YOU CAN.

Goodnight x

Back