Charlie's Slimming world diary

Thanks all feel better as I know I didn't do the diet 100% at the weekend and also after coming off the Cambridge diet where u don't eat was worried I would put on! I will admit was so worried I jogged the mile and a half there! Lol

Wow well done thats brilliant! Xx

Breakfast
Low fat natural yogurt, banana

Lunch
Cous Cous salad with grilled salmon

Dinner
Slimming world cottage pie with tomatoes and spinach (need to use up the spinach lol)

snacks - muller light and an orange

sw orange cake - 3.5 syns

Exercise - 1 spin class

doing well so far.....the cottage pie last night was lovely. I am really enjoying trying out these recipes I have liked all of them so far! I am sort of running out of ideas for lunch so if anyone has any good ideas for syn free lunches or if anyone is looking at my diary and has any advice on what I may be doing wrong feel free to comment!

Loved spinning last night :) Ithink I may do another class tonight before I go out for my curry!

Day 9

Breakfast
Low Fat Yogurt Kiwi and Banana

Lunch
SW Cottage pie and beans

Snacks
Fruit/yogurt

Dinner
Chicken Dhansak - 6.5
Boiled Rice -0
Poppadum - 2.5

Are you doing Extra Easy? They tell you to have 1/3 of superfree with each meal and it seems like you're missing HEA and HEB.

Lunch is always tricky. When I run out of ideas I have a potato with beans with Tabasco sauce lol
I'm gonna have a look at more recipes over this weekend and cook properly now tho.

I have milk as my HEA but admit I struggle with my HEB as I dont really eat bread or cereal very often apart from weekends! Sometimes wish I culd have 2 HEA's!

Ahhh how about cereal bars? Or soups or even 1tbsp of olive oil?

I have been having some oilive oil on salads so hopefully thats enough and allow myself some bread at weekends as I do love it but it really bloats me out! If I have soup I like homemade! How fussy do I sound lol!x

If bread makes you slightly bloated you might be slightly intolerant to wheat. No point in forcing it in if it makes you feel like that. I suppose olive oil in salads count as well x

Thanks all feel better as I know I didn't do the diet 100% at the weekend and also after coming off the Cambridge diet where u don't eat was worried I would put on! I will admit was so worried I jogged the mile and a half there! Lol

Hello :) im swoping sides this week and im hoping i dont gain any weight...;) you are doing so well. so your following EE plan? i will be watching your progress hun :)

Hey

Yes I am, Im only on week 2 hoping to get another loss this week! How are you getting on? Its really good so far I am really enjoying the diet. I do seem to stray on a saturday night....oops! Its alcohol really as I have so many evenings planned from now unril the end of June! I am happy with the diet though and still doing lots of exercise which is good :)

How are you?

Saturday (stayed at sister in laws)

2 slices of bread with low fat sausages and tomatoes

Pork with salad and syn free chips

Lots of wine ooops!

45 mins spinning

Sunday
2 slices of wholemeal toast with marmite

SW - Hummus, cous cous,salad and homemade chicken kebabs (pitta bread 8 syns)

SW Chicken Jambalaya
fruit and yogurt

1 hour kick boxing and lots of worrying over the football!

Monday
Fruit and Yogurt

Left over Jambalaya
Mango and yogurt

SW Meatballs with veggie sauce and pasta
fruit

1 hour boxing

Day 13
Breakfast
Low fat natural yogurt/Branflakes and fruit

Lunch
Cous cous, sw hummus and salad

Dinner
Chicken, pitta and salad

Fruit and Yogurt

Snacks - fruit and muller light

exercise - Boxercise 1 hour

Stilldying from Boxing last night lol

U r literally like superwoman with all the exercise! Well done! Is it proper boxing? Xx

Yeah I do it every Monday and did boxercise tonight, I'm dead! The kickboxing started Sunday so will see how it goes!!

Weigh in day :eek:

Day 14

Yogurt Branflakes and banana (HEB)

Pasta with Tuna and salad Lighter than light Mayo = 1syn

sw chicken and spinach curry with rice

pineaplle/melon and Yogurt

2 mile jog to slimming world :D

Last edited:
Good luck with weigh in x

Thanks hun! Even with some extra alcohol my weekly syns have been low on most of the other days I am really hoping for 2lbs especially with the exercise this week!

Wow your exercise plan is brilliant! x

Thanks I am trying! I really enjoy the exercise and try to do as much as I can - I try for 5/6 times a week. How are you finding SW I think we have similar goals.

Back