Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

charlottes alli/xenical diary

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by charlotte-the-harlit, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    hey guys thought i better make on of these instead of just having a rant on the message board. so im on day 4, halfway through my first week only really felt the treatment on the 2nd day but i think thats because the fat was still in my system.

had 2 weetabix today nom but got my totm which didnt feel normal, dont know if its the tablets but im not gettin sickness and nauseier that i usually get but its very light.

im really excited about getting weighed so im gonna go to boots and have a sneak peak tomorrow :)

i actually cant wait to go food shopping on friday when i get some money and get lots of nice healthy things.

never thought id say that. i did give in to temptation and have a kitkat last night but i seem to be ok.

i seem to be very tired tho

:zz::zz::zz:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    hi hun, good to see you have set up your own diary!!

Some of the girls noticed their totm were worse so you have been very lucky :D

I am always the same when it comes to food shopping, i love it now, looking out for all the healthy stuff its great :D Dont worry about the kitkat we all give into temptation sometimes especially at totm, i have found marshmallows (fat free) and chocolate yogurts/mouses have got me through it though!!

4. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    im going to buy some of the weight watchers angel delight stuff :D and have alook at the jellys.

also i lost 3 lb!

i couldnt resist walking past boots and not having a sneak peak. i cant believe it 3lbs in 5 days and its totm and im still eating :D

5. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    well done, 3lb is a great loss!! Be great to see what you are at the end of the week!!

6. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    i actually feel pretty good too cos ive eaten and havnt deprived myself of anything

7. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Thats the good thing about this, you can still eat pretty well, which i have to say is good for me as i really love my food :eek: I have never felt this good while losing weight, i dont think i have ever stuck to it so well either, i am really enjoying it!!

8. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    had work early yesterday so i thought right im going to see the most low fat breakfast thing i can find in shops like on the run food, mc donalds brekki was a massive huge no no, so had alook in greggs and that was also a no no so i thought subway as last time i had a sausage sub they were cooked in microwave and didnt seem fatty. i told the girl my dilemma and she said id be fine with the sausage so had that in a 6" italian sub. but i left most the bread. must say i was panicking that something would happen all the way through work but i made it home and still wasnt ill! :D

so least i know i can have one of them when im out in mornings. also i can have the ham or turnkey or chicken subs :D nom

today ive had tin of tomatos and bread for dinner and for tea i had a bowl of smash. gonna have weetabix later on if i get peckish, still not the big morning person so breakfast is abit hit and miss.

tomorrow will be a week of me taking the tablets but i only started properly on thurs so gonna get weighed friday when in town

9. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    make sure your getting enough calories in hun, otherwise this will slow down your weight loss!! I love smash, i very often have it!!

10. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    im finding it hard to keep the calories up cos im just not as hungry :)

11. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    i know its not always easy, but if you can do try, even if its just by adding in some fruit or a yogurt!!

12. stephybaby

stephybaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.4lb(1.62%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I don't get all this starvation mode etc slowin down weight loss not enough calories etc... So I asked the doctor and e said it only kicks in after a while of doing it like for a month...? So made me sleep easy on not having enough calories

Btw read through your diary an looks like your doing good :) x

13. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    thanks steph, ur doing well too!

so today woke up late then had to run around town paying bills then i went to work then as i had money went shopping, and got loads of veg and tins and that, so got home and before i knew it it was 8.30 and i hadnt eaten all day! so giving the pills a miss today and have some cereal for supper :D

14. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    i wish i could forget to eat sometimes lol!!

15. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    i only thought about it once everything was packed away. i got loads of quorn chicken too, gonna make a chicken stew

16. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    i use quorn quite alot too, i find it tastes great. Plus you can have more as its so low in fat, and feel really full after it!!

17. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    :S well i went out last night for a drink intending to only be out a few hours and oh no i roll in at 6 am mortal drunk lol but in my defence i did stick to vodka and lemonade! haha :S

18. mrs a

mrs a fat,frumpy,fed up

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    zenical/low fat/1200 calories
    not to worry - i'm sure you'll be extra good today ;)

19. wantstobealou~ser

wantstobealou~ser Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(27.05%)
    Diet:
    low fat/cal + xenical
    lol not much fat in vodka lol i find its the kebab when i finished is the problem

20. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    lol vodka is good, not had any for so long now though, dont think i have touched a "proper" drink since i started the xenical!!

I think i would of had to finish the night with a kebab or burger and chips lol,. i always get mega cravings after drinking!!

21. charlotte-the-harlit

Diet:
    thats the thing, i live in newport and the takeaways only have a license till 3 am and the club shuts at 5 :D so didnt have anything

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.