charlottes alli/xenical diary

nope i just kinda passed out when i got in lol. a pint of water and two headache tablets and not much of a hangover.

i read all my outbox messages from last night ha i should not be allowed a phone

haha thats sounds like me, i always send stupid messages when i have drank loads!! They never make any sense lol!! The last time i had a mega hangover was the morning of my daughters christmas play, i honestly didnt think i would make it through it lol!! Not really drank since!! Guess you could say i am teetotal now :D

lol i am playing out on friday but i dont tend to get too far gone because i have to still get up with kids in the morning.... must avoid the burger van though

right girls, well i havnt updated much because ive got so much uni work but basicly ive been eating utter crap this week only had 3 days worth of tablets as ive been chugging down the bottles and cans of red bull trying to stay awake to do my work. ive had crisps and chocolate and i even had a dominos pizza last night. my scales still say im loosing weight :S. i just cant wait to get everything finished so i can get back to normal. hope everyones ok x

it's not easy hun ;)

hopefully we'll all get our heads round it eventually :D

as long as you're losing something that's great :)

best thing hun not to beat yourself up about mistakes, i had a bowl of icecream last night after taking teatime pill.... wont be doing that again in a hurry lol but today is a new day and tomorrow even newer, just get all the stress out of the way and keep on trucking x

Back