'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

Hi again,

Just a quick one as i am just plain tired, and want to go and chill under a big blanket and watch a film....probably fall asleep though! Sorry spottitchsam, i have no idea what you're going on about, or who Zoe is, but you are welcome to tag along, well done on the loss!
Still cheated, but hopeful of returning to angelic status soon. Just felt tired which hasn't helped. Ended up eating jelly sweets in the car, then a piece of chicken when i got home. Just going to neck lots of tea and coffee to keep the nibbles at bay.
Hope everyone is well, where are you all.....? Hope you haven't all fallen off the wagon and deserted me at the same time. I'm guessing you're at work Nicki? Speak soon xx

Hi Team 7 --

Welcome Ladies! You seem to be doing better than I hanging in there Butterfly, but I am going to get back at it. I'll weight tomorrow for an official restart -- but I think I've done okay. Hard to tell.

I have not been online lately, I've been hanging at the hospital with our friend. He is doing well -- better and better each and every day. He has started asking the nurses out -- so, that's a good sign. I am about to head to the gym for the first time since last week. I am going to get back on track totally. I have been trying to be "good" --I was not doing the CD at all, but still trying to stick to a low cal/low GI plan for the most part. However, not enough water and too much schedule chaos. So, back to the CD plan and I need to get my life more sorted.

I keep asking for the other "support families" to work out a visitation schedule so that I and one other woman do not feel as if we HAVE to be there every day. But, we cannot leave it to chance that he might have a visitor -- plus, his teenage children who are taking turns living at the hospital need support, too.

MM

Hey everyone, well day 4 was really hard. I started to get hungry constantly but I managed now to cheat. I started to feel really ill in the evening and this morning my whole body aches. I probably caught something at work and decided I would stay in today and just snuggle in my warm bed and only get up to take my shakes and water. So if you don't hear from me, it's because I'm still a bit sick :< Good luck everyone with the weight loss!

Four weeks and Fab!

Hi All

First update on how i'm doing since I joined the team! (Oh, and by the way, someone is going to have to tell me how this team thing works, cause at the moment i'm just "winging" it. Get it? Butteflies? Winging? Never mind.

Oh, and I'm funny by the way.

Anyway, had my fourth weigh in yesterday. Have done 22 pounds! Score! My CDC measured my waist too, and apparantly, i've lost 8 inches! Whoa now!

Feeling fantastic. My face looks thinner (actually, I had never thought I had a particulary "fat" face, but I guess I must have. Ha.) and my clothes are sitting lower on my waist and cardigans that fit me a month ago are hanging off my shoulders.

Being a bridesmaid in August, so want to get into that size 14 dress (size 18 now), so if I do i'll post pics.

Anyway, hope everyone else in the team is doing well. I'm sending everyone good thoughts and wishing you plenty of thin faces.

Hayley

Hello all, and welcome to all the newbies....I am still alive but having a bit of a hectic week...am going to be away working again from early Saturday morning and do'nt know when I will be able to get time to post again...I am back in Norfolk again and this time it will be for about 16 days...I will be back every 5-6 days or so and will try to post when I can. I was weighed on Tuesday morning and only lost 3/4 lb but hay ho I did have a 5 lb loss last week so can't grumble too much. The 14 stones are still eluding me....I will not be weighed again until I come back from my stint at work so I might even be closer to the 13's by then..lets hope so hey!!!
Butterfly try to be good...I know how you feel...My dad sent me down some homemade biscotti (which I love) on Monday and I had to try and avoid it....it kept glaring at me from the kitchen worktop....I did cave in eventually (after Tuesday's weigh in) and I ate 2 pieces...Oooops! I did however get my OH and son to eat the rest immediately so it was gone for good. I don't s'pose it will hurt too much....a little bit of what you fancy does you good occassionally!
I am sorry to hear about your friend MM..I hope he makes a speedy recovery..could you not put together some sort of visiting rota for the visits?...I guess you really find out who your real friends are in situations such as that. True friends would make time even if they have really busy schedules.
Anyway be good everyone (newbies included) and whoever has fallen off the ole' wagon just dust yourself down and heave yourselves back on! Speak soon hopefully for a proper chat.

Hey everyone! I hope the weight loss is still going strong with everyone. I just had my first wi and I lost 9lbs over 6 days. Really happy with the results :D

Hi all,
Well done on those losses everyone. So impressed, and it helps to get me inspired to get my backside back on the wagon! Had another monumental fall from grace, did great till WI Thur and have then blipped thur and fri and just finished it off with a breakfast sandwich.....big ooppps! Have just got in from work, feel dead on my feet and my eyes are stinging, so will have to go and hit sack.
Resolved to make tonight when i get up a new start again. I will not stop trying, no matter how many times i fail along the way! Hope evryone has a lovely weekend. Catch up when can as in work all weekend. xx

Hi butterfly, I'm sure you can do it!

Cheers hun,

Stuck at work, trying to get inspired to do yet more projects. Do you ever get the feeling that you are alone in trying to acheive anything and that some people are just blooming lazy and happy to plod on letting everyone else pick up the pieces. Feeling a bit annoyed to say the least at my colleagues.

On the diet front, ok so far, going to have CD soup soon. Not going to let myself down again. Bought a slendertone active unit reduced in sainsburys, had a bash earlier on.... i know its a lazy means of excercise but can't complain if it does the job for me whilst i can be busy with something else!

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi All -- Thanks Nicki-M for the kind words. I have been at th hospital most days and some ofr many hours. No rota in the works but I am going to push for it after he has the surgery to close his open abodmen wound and esp. after he is off the vent and on a regular ward. Once he is that well -- he will need visitors more than ever. The surgery was delayed because he has developed a baterial infection -- but he is on antibiotics and we are hoping he'll be well enough by Weds. for the op. Fingers crossed.

I will try to get back on the CD wagon (and weigh -- I am expecting bad news) and restart. I will not make my V-day challenge, but I wil join the Easter one.

Got to go. And Butterfly trust me... I totally get the feeling as if you ae the "only one" -- however, in all fairness there are three women who are really providing support... but we need a lot more people to get on board.

MM

Good evening all Mel thinking of you hun.! Well day 1 and been 100% woo hoo on 810 enjoyed the meal today must say.!

Not long to go now so must stay focused for next wi day.!

How is everyones sunday? x

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I've not been around for ages, work and social life have been so busy - not that I am complaining - even wore a size 12 dress that I've not worn in 13 years on Sat for a ball.

Dreading WI this week after not seeing CDC last week - must have put lots on, especially after this w/e - oops. Oh well.

Got to dash now, but will try to pop on later.

morning all well day 3 just hoping i have a good day. The scales haved moved so will keep thinking about that to keep me on the straight and narrow until i get home after work tonite. ha x

Hi Shanny,
Dreaded day three!!!!Hun stick with it and you'll be fine from tomorrow. Will be rooting all day for you - fingers crossed it'll pass very quickly xxx

Hi Ladies --

Congrats on the size 12 dress Wadpol. I had that experience last year when I was at goal and connot wait to have it again -- and stay there. I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

Hi Shanny and MiniMimi -- I hope you two are managing well.

MinnieMel

Hey X_Tasha_X! Good to see you hear. I think the ladies wouldn't mind having you here. Especially since you're such a motivational person :D

Aw cartwoman thanks hun :D But if there is no room at the inn then there is no room, i would understand :) I hope there is tho hehe i will just have to slip the owner a cambridge diet bar under the table haha ~winks~ Seems like a lovely group :D xxx (Hope my flattery works haha) xxx

Back