'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

Gooooood morning ladies what a chili day it is today. welcome Tasha sp at the sclales and they have moved again so happy cant wait for WI now.

MM , butterfly hope you are both well.!??
well off to work now happy CDinggggg guys.xx

hiya! was wondering if you have space for another?? im starting cd on sunday and neeeed people to keep me going through the hard first bit!!!
am so excited to be startig cd!!

xcx

Welcome Tasha :D and hi there clairem87, I was also really excited when I started CD and I still am. I think it's the best choice I've ever made. Hope everyone is having a great week!
My husband hid the scales at my request. I was starting to obsess over my weight. Now I will only see how much I lost when my cdc comes over and weighs me. Much better for me.
Also did anyone else notice how much energy they got once doing this diet? I'm feeling so energetic and I even want to exercise but I'm not sure if it's good. I just want to have a go at the Wii fit and EA active on my wii :s

Had my second WI today and lost 4.4lb. I've now lost 13.4 lb in 2 weeks :D I'm so happy I'm doing this and I'm going to start excersicing today on my wii!!! I need to loose some of my energy. Did anyone else get incredibly hyper since they've been on the diet?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Cartwoman -- I certainly did the first time I did a VLCD. This time it was not a great of an energy boost -- but it is winter and I have SAD. So, it has probably been affected by that.

Hi everyone else -- I have not been very committed to my diet -- but Lent starts on Wednesday, as will I. I have been trying to be pretty good, enough hopefully not to regain (not sure, though avoiding scales), but not sticking to plan and losing. However, I have to refocus my life -- my friend in the NCCU is improving and I have to redirect my energies to my own family and life. I won't abandon him entirely -- but others need to step up.

Got to go check a few other threads and get things going on the chore front.

MinnieMel

Morning guys im still here, hope everyone is well?? It's gone all quiet.
Heyy MM glad your friend is getting better hun.xx

Hi All -- Tried to start back for Lent, but it didn't stick. However, my friend (thanks Shanny for asking) was moved to a ward from the NCCU on Wednesday! yeah! So, today is the first day of March and I am back at it. I feel fortunate that I am still 2 lbs below where I started 2010 -- but, I am also still nearly 2 stone from goal. I joined the March challenge after not succeeding at the Vday challenge -- and I hope to make my 12 pounds. If not -- its all good as long as I am working my way back to healthy BMI. I am looking forward to not being overweight!

MM

Hi Butterflies --

Where Did Our Team GO???

Shanny, Mel

I'm still here - just! Diet has gone out of the window - work has been horrendous. Still, haven't put anything back on and most of the wardrobe is now mainly size 12.

Are you both well?

Pol

That is awesome Wadpol -- if you can just "tread water' eventually you will be able to swim again.

Hi Shanny!

I hope we can keep this team going.

MinnieMel

Mel

Your words of encouragement are very kind (she says, eating a piece of toast and Marmite!).

How's your new start going?

Pol

Evening all im here wadpol hellooo, well ive been doing my own cd plan lol.

my cdc wants to see me on satday afternoon so will pull my socks up from tomorrow again now lol.

but i must carry on 5 lbs to go now. xx

Shanny - you are good! I've got to find some motivation from somewhere..... I just haven't stopped eating since 15th Dec!

Morning and thank you wadpol seeing myself slimmer healthy is a fab feeling every single day now.!

So i must carry on im doing this for myself and cant let myself down.!
wadpol you only have 7 lbs left? x

have a good day ladiesx

Shanny

The plan had been to CD until BMI 25 and then swap to low-GI, but seem to have fallen short of the mark. Must try today, but have wine school later, which means lots of wine and nibbles....

Have a good day - and you too Mel!

Pol

Congrats Ladies -- You two are so close to goal.

I am on Day 2 of the U.S. Cambridge diet sole sourcing. Yesterday was easy... I was not even a bit hungry all day. However, today I am starving. I am going to drink some flavoured water, have another cup of coffee whilst I watch the news and then get busy with day.

I am trying to hold off on my first shake until lunchtime -- then having my second at "snack time" with Julianne (around 4), when she gets home from school.

We have parent conferences tonight, so I will be able to make their dinner and be busy getting things sorted for the meeting whilst they eat. In a few days, I should be able to sit with them and eat my soup without feeling too deprived.

Then, after I am down to 10 stone 5 pounds -- (I need to lose less than a stone to be there), I will go up in plans and have dinner with my family.

So, I think I am only "not eating" for three or four weeks this time (my guestimate). That is what I weighed when I finished Lighter Life Foundation in 2008, and I lost another stone after that by sort of doing Management and eating Low GI. (I was also exercsing a lot -- so, I will add in some exercise but as much as last time, as that is when I started regaining -- when I stopped exercising. So sustainable levels.)

I hope both of you have a good day. And, Wadpol it is better to be eating if you are going to be drinking. I made that mistake once!

MM

Heeyy MM and wadpol looks like it's just us 3 at the moment i will look out to see anyone is wanting to join a team??

As chatting to others does really help me to keep on the straight and narrow (well sometimes) lol.!!
How's you day been then?
ive been fine just thinking of naughty foods right now.!!
x

Back