'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

yay Nicki! Its so ace that someone as close to you as your mum can notice the weight loss! xx

On the topic of new clothes, we popped into ikea on way back from hospital, Oh has one of those family cards, so bought a £20 velour black lounge set thing for £8 (i love a bargain too!). It sounds a bit naff but i really love warm comfies for in the house. Especially given the arctic feeling cd gives you. They were XL (size 16/18, what sort of rubbish sizing is that!) They fit and are so comfy, and i feel good in them, even my OH said they were very slimming, so thats it, i'll live in them from now on. My boobs are dissappearing too- and they've never been that huge, i hate bra shopping but looks like i'll just have to brave it one of these days.....will try asda though- good tip, i'm too skint to be ethically conscious.
LOL at your huuby being referred to as a caveman with remote Nicki! Read a fantasti book once by Julie? and Alan Pease 'Why men dont talk and women cant read maps' or something similar, it is absolutely hysterically funny, based in facts but with a hell of a lot of humour about the major differences between men and women. Wouldn't normally have chosen to read something like this but my dad (who never normally reads) recommended it. It had hell of a lot of cavemen anecdotes in it!
Go Lozza, think chocomint skinny everytime, we'll all eat eventually (ooer....what a thought!) and you will feel so good when we do a skinnymini shopping spree!
Hope everyone else all doing well. xx

Lorna!!! the book is by Barbara and Allan Pearse! I own it! Such a funny little read!!

So Pleased you found some comfies and you feel sexy in them!

The boob shrinking is depressing, when i hit my target I'm saving for a boob job! I need a chest! :D

I've just spent a ton on 3 new corsets and a hotel for next weekend! lol! I'm an absolutely fabulous mood!

HE HE loved reading ur posts! glad ur all doin well, added some new pics !

The Chasing Butterflies Song:-

Ooo ooo we are the ones
The skinny mini ones
That shimmer in the sun
And sparkle in the rain

Ooo oo we are the girls
More valuble than pearls
We flutter in the wind
Chasing butterflies!

It's not the most rhythmic or ryhmining song, but i've sat at my desk humming while me colleagues look at me like i'm a loonatic. ands its made me laugh

My broadband at home is broken so I have popped into the library to give you my results!

268lbs - 5lbs this week = 263lbs Hurrah!

When my broadband is fixed I will be back to catch up with you all. Hope everyone is well x x

congrats on minus 5 Guru! x

Well done Guru! Thats a fantastic loss......:0clapper:
Lozza, love the song hun, but i need a tune to sing it too, keep trying to come up with one and fail, did you have one in mind? Anyways, how great is your job when you get chance to come up with nutty songs....!
Had a fab day, still ss'ing without probs but a bit low on the water, out for day visiting cousin and her 1.5day old baby girl! Not healthy for me as get ridiculously broody! I forget how tiny they are. Off to go and glug away till bedtime. xx

Hi Girls,
Had my WI this morning and have lost 3lb:), I knew it wasn't going to be a great loss this week as had a big one last week and my losses seem to be working into a pattern now of a really good week and an average week. I am not complaining though 9 lb in 2 weeks is good going and averaging over a stone a month...so mustn't grumble.

Guru, well done on your 5 lb loss that is fantastic...keep up the good work. I hope all you other girls are sticking with it and being good.

Angelchaser...I think you are a loon and have lost the plot!!! Love the little ditty though....you sound as nutty as a fruitcake...quite like myself!!!!
What do you do for a job? Glad to see you have your nose firmly on the grindstone...hee!...heee! You must be rushed off your feet. Do you work in an office doing the monotonous 9-5 :sigh2::sigh2:? I don't know how people cope doing that.....I did it from leaving school at 15 until I was 33....never ever again.
Anyway I'm off to watch BB as got it paused at the moment..whilst I catch up with you girls..speak soon.

Hi girls,
Hope you're all being good! Love your photos Claire, you definately look shrunk from your profile pic! Its good to have a visual record of your loss, makes it more believable when you see it in a photo!
Just had fab time sorting through wardrobe, i was really struggling to find anything to wear. So the huge clothes are going and have found some stuff that fits which is a bonus!
Congrats Nicki on the loss, it all counts, and 3lb is virtually quarter of a stone!
OH really p'd me off last night. We got talking about cd and he started the usual- 'why can't you just exercise and eat healthy...blah...blah...' going on about how this diet could have negative health implications, that its not healthy to not eat at all, claiming to just be worried for me but just not willing to listen to my explainations, even tried to get him to read the booklets but he wouldn't, saying he would do his own research into it. Bloody ignoramus! Anyway, you can imagine i was not impressed, it was the first time he's really been so negative about it, and i was doing and feeling so good i could have kicked him! Anyway, i had a rare lie in this morning, and when i came downstairs i was met with a humble OH and an apology!! He had been online for a while researching cd and now realised he was wrong. Had found loads of studies and news which supported the use of cd/vlcd. Could have told him that in the first place but hes just such a stubborn idiot! It really bugs me when people judge this diet without having the full facts. Funny how you get a bit sensitive to it, feel the need to jump up and down in cd's defence!
Take care all xx

yay Nicki! 3lbs is great! and 9lbs every two weeks is fantastic! atleast you know how your losses work! :)

I didn't really have a tune in my head at all I just went lalala lala la and typed words that came to my head! :D

Thats a shame your OH had a wobble Lorna! Atleast he had the sense to look into it! Men have a funny way of showing they care!

I work 9-5(ish) for St John Ambulance doing Event Administration, its one of those jobs that comes with busy seasons and low seasons, at the moment we've just finished the busiest season, and so i'm getting more time to sneak off when at work! Also I am just a loon so come up with stupid stuff a lot of the time :rolleyes:

I'm feeling quite optimistic about my weigh in on Monday... I haven't scale hopped at all this week, so I have no idea what I weigh, but I'm feeling lighter on the inside... fingers crossed!

Hi girls,
Good luck Claire and Lozza for tommorrow, sure you will have done great. Does your cd weigh you every week? Mine does and i find it really useful as you can still tell its coming off even if the scales are not so great! She tells me she has a lady who is only 4ft something high and so far has lost half her height in inches!
Staying at folks this week to help mom, got to plan DD's birthday too so probably be chaotic as usual, so may not get online so much.
Losses this week all fantastic, well done everyone. Just posted on challenge.

Angelchaser - restart - 187
*butterfly* - 5/189 - 2.65%
devilishandsweet - no WI - 326
Guru - 5/268 - 1.87%

Nicki-M - 3/278 - 1.08%
Sarah - 4/217 - 1.84%
Team - 17/952 - 1.79%

Take care all xx

Woo Woo We're on Fire!!!! Go team!!!

I need to ask a question, does anyone else suffer from really bad tummy craps and not being able to go to the loo for a number 2??
Having just about completed my first week 100% today I'm feeling really awful and stodgy and its a bit rubbish... did any of you suffer this??? I don't think I've had enough water this week, and I'll be honest I missed a few packs, (only had one yesterday and one saturday) but today i'm all sore :(

Loz

Ooo well done team!

Angel I do. I have resorted to dulcolax - although I find upping the water helps and once you move on to bars that also helps!

thanks Guru, still in pain n grumpy, but good to know it's not just me! my CDC suggested getting some senna if i dont feel better tomorrow...

Anyway all the big moment of truth, my WI.... 13st 1lb....

sadly not the under 13st i was hoping for, but my CDC n I both agreed that probably due to retaining water and because of the bloaty crampiness... so next week i shud be well under :D

My stats this weeK:
13st 1lb (183) Loss of -4lbs...

I'm happy with that! Bring on the next 7 days of CDC!!!

Also I got 3 bars n 2 tetras to try...what does anyone else think of them?

lots of love

Lozza-belle! xxx

Aaarrrggghhhh! This is the third time i've tried to post and i pressed the wrong button and lost it, then the p.c had a fit on me and crashed, so will be quick. Well done Loz, 4lb is a great loss! Isphagula husks help the constipation- health food shops- not pleasant to take but do work and are ok on cd i believe. Hope you are all doing well, off to bed before pc screws up again, or i fall asleep sat here....I'm so tired....zzzzzz! xx

Well done Angelchaser...-4 lb is a great loss....I love the Strawberry silk tetras and the peanut bars really help get things moving..if you know what I mean....they do make you really windy almost immediately so beware if you are out in public!!!
I cannot believe we are the biggest losers this week...well done us!
Off to beddybyes now speak to you all tomorrow.

Well done Loz!

I love the chocolate tetras and the peanut bars. In fact, they are all that I am having at the moment!

My scales are stubbonly stuck at -1lb so far this week. Weigh in is on Thursday and I really hope to shift at least a couple more pounds before then!

Back