'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

Ooo next time you visit your aunt or are up this way we should meet for a glass of water... or a black coffee :)

That would be nice Guru..thanks, I must admit though haven't even seen my aunt for at least 10 years..how bad is that? But..if I am ever working that way I'll give you a shout!!

I have a question. You know in Irene's result's thread, what do the pink and yellow stars mean please?

morning all... firstly welcome Guru, nice to have you on the team! you look like youre doing fabulously well! :)

devilish - big hugs hun... if I were you I would discount the first week 100% and then blippy week 2 and just say that you lost 4lbs the 3rd week of 100% that way 4lbs in a week is a great loss! try not to get too down on it. Hop back on the wagon and lets keep rolling :cool:

woop woop to being the winning team this week... we rule :D

butterfly - i've got the debate of to tell or not to tell at the moment - when i was on LL i told everyone, but it made things harder, felt like people were watching me and trying to encourage me to slip up, i havent told many that i'm on CD and i'm finding it far easier...people are less worried that i'm doing something damaging. So i think i'm gonna keep it limited to a need to know basis!

I all in a bit of a tizzy at the moment... man trouble... i've basically decided i'm leaving my partner of 3 1/2 years but struggling to find the time or place to tell him...dunno whether to cry, be relieved, feel guilty or get angry and it's really making me tired! Its really nice having this forum and the diet to focus on, makes for good distraction.

Hope every one else is doing ok. Loz x

Good Morning Ladies.

Welcome to the team Guru :wavey: and what fab losses you have had in 3 weeks!

Devilish like Anglechaser says dont look back look forward and 4lbs is still a loss and a good one at that so chin up chick.

When I started this diet I decided not to tell many people and when I went to work people clicked (I work at a hospital) I had the usual its dangerous, its not safe, you will be so ill on it comments and all the as soon as you come off it you will be the same size within a few weeks and more!! So I dont talk about it anymore and if they ask I just say I would rather not talk about it. After all if they have nothing positive to say to me I dont want to hear it. My bestie has been fab though, getting into contact most days with words of support and lots of your looking fab comments :D So I tell only those I need to. From personal experience I find its people being jealous with the speed of the weight loss etc. 2 of the people who "commented" on the diet have now asked for details........go figure!

Im sorry to hear you are having man troubles Angel. You will find the right time and place when its right for you it will just happen. I have been through that and it was the best thing I ever did after a 5 1/2 year relationship and a few weeks before a wedding I told him while he was in the shower lol and then I went on to meet hubby and have my little boy! Come on here and chat chat chat to take you mind off it.

Well I have been for my week 2 weigh in and I have lost 7lbs this week :eek: I managed not to scale jump again this week so it was another big shock :happy036:
Nearly at the lost 2 stone mark which Im thrilled about.

I nearly forgot

Woooooooooooooooo go Team! Get us! :grouphugg:

and yay go me lol I was the biggest loser thats not something you can say as a positive very often!!

xxx

hi Sarah! well done on your fabby 7lb loss this week! Have to say I am kinda jealous that you've done nearly 2stone in 2 weeks! Its a huge acheivement! Well done!!! :bliss:

THanks for your kinda words, i'm just finding it really hard coping with him at the moment, mentally i'm not in the relationship anymore, haven't been for a while i think, but i'm pretty sure he knows it so i'm getting loads of i love you and your wonderful messages that i wouldnt normally get. makes me feel guilty as anything! he's going thru a rough patch which makes it hard cuz i dnt wanna add to his stress, but i've reached the point where i jst can't do it anymore and want to move on. Its frustratin and bleurrgh... I hate bein a grown up...much preferred the days of old where you gave someone a sweetie if you liked them and pulled their hair when you went off them... o to be 5 again..

:thankyou: You are doing so well yourself x

Angel you sound soooooo like me when I went through it but I hadnt been in the relationship mentally for a couple of years. We lived very seperate lives and it got me down so much that one morning I woke up and thought OMG what am I still doing here!?! But like you I had all the niceness and it grated on me a bit because I know it was all for keeping the peace! But when you come out the other side you will feel like a new woman and look like one to.

And I agree when you are a little person things are so much easier. Passing notes was a personal favrioute lol!
x

Thanks Sarah and Angel for the welcomes. Sarah your weight loss in two weeks is truly AMAZING!

Angel, I hope you find the right time and strength to tell him, I feel for you x x

am in a bit of a nervvy spaz cuz i'm gonna speak 2 him 2nite, arranged it all, neutral ground n all. jst need it 2b over and done with. eek.

Good luck angel. Hope your ok. Sending you :hug99: xxxxxx

Thank you Megan good luck x

Hi Megan, good luck on your journey! x

Hi all,

Thinking of you Lori, even though its the right thing to do for you I'm sure it'll be tough so sending big hugs your way. You have to be honest to yourself ultimately, and prolonging it could just make things more difficult and build resentment, its easier to try to split on a friendly tone. I ended up with a total loser for 4+yrs and it was only that i met my OH (as a friend firstly) and knew i wanted to be with him that made me end it for good. Here for you if you need a rant/chat...

Well done on your losses all. Devilish, I agree that you should just look at the 4lb in view of the one week and just discount the previous 2. It is still a fab loss, virtually quarter of a stone gone!
Sarah, we all need to know your secret, your losses are just phenomenal, you must be over the moon!

Had WI today and 3lb gone. I'm ok with that. Would have liked more but with everything going on i missed 2 shakes this week, had no sleep for over 30 hrs and hardly drank enough on tuesday so not suprised. Still, a loss is a loss so keeping positive.

Took mom to h-tal yesterday and shes had her op today, and thankfully all seems to have gone well. She had a single breast reconstruction using her tummy fat (had masectomy 4yrs ago) and the other side reduced and lifted, so it was quite a big surgery- 7hrs. Been so worried, you can't help but think of all the risks, even though they're not that big pecentage wise. Off to see her tomorrow, but its a 1.5hr drive to get there so have to limit the water till i get back!

Guru, its terrible that the LL counsellor was so horrible, you'd think with the line of work and the counselling they do that that wouldn't happen. It certainly confirms for me that CD is the right choice, also not sure if i like the CBT approach too much. As fo Irenes 'markers', i'm just off to have a nosy now.

Take care all, prob not get on till tomorrow night now so keep up the good work! Hell, how could i forget
:bliss::bliss::bliss:
WAHAY!!! WE ARE A FAB TEAM!
Well done Sarah!
Now I've got that out my system i'm off to bed.. xx

WI this morning - 3lbs lost this week
271lbs - 3lbs = 1.1%

Which means I have lost 2 stone in 4 weeks and I am over the moon with that!

Hey everyone thanks for all the support.

I managed to tell him last night, it went ok. I burst into tears but he was just like its ok I understand, are you sure tho? He acted more grown up than I've ever known him to in our whole relationship. I felt so stupid for crying, i just hate hurting people. He's asked me to text him in a week, which i have to do anyway cuz there is stuff to sort.

Feel like such a weight has been lifted off of my chest tho! I kinda felt like I had a hole in my chest, that has been filled.

The only dowside was bcz it was a nice pub n a friend came to meet me, i ended up having a cheesburger meal...which was very nice, but a shame to have come off the diet path after a good week last week. Back on the wagon again today however. although i'd love to just sit and eat and mope. lol.

well done on ur loss guru!

Angel well done. That's a terribly hard thing to say to someone and I am very glad he was grown up about it x x x

Well done on you r loss Guru :happy096:

Glad it went ok Lori. And dont beat yourself up about the cheeseburger meal :drool: I think your allowed to slip for something like that and the main thing is your back on it today.

Im glad everything is going well with your mum Butterfly. It must be a very stressful time for you. And I agree peeing at the side of the road isnt very attractive lol!

xxxx

Where are all my fellow Butterflies? How are we all doing?

Im feeling a little miserable tonight as I decided to load up the pictures hubby took of me and now I seen them on the computer screen large I realise just how big I am :cry: I suppose you dont always see it yourself in the flesh!

xxx

Good evening my fellow butterflys,
Well I had my WI this morning and I have lost 6 lb:bliss::bliss::bliss:I can't believe it...I felt that I had had a good week, but didn't realise it was gonna be that good....I have just 1 & 1/4 lb to go until I have lost 3 stone. I hope to smash that by next week...that will be 3 stone in 9 weeks. I love this diet!!!!

Lori....sorry to hear you are having such a rough time at the moment...keep your pecker up and things will get better soon.

Butterfly, I am so glad that your mum is recovering well from her op. My friend has just had the same op after her breast cancer last year and she is looking really well 6 weeks on....she is now obsessing over a decision as to whether or not to have a nipple tattoed. I told her that it depends how she feels in herself or not as whether she has this done or not.

Guru, well done on your 3 lb weight loss.

Sarah, stop beating yourself up about the photo's of yourself...you are on the right track to make those a distant memory. I got my son to take photos of me in my bra and knickers at the start of my journey and then 6 weeks in...he told me it was child abuse and that I am going to scar him for life!!
I should have got some taken with clothes on as I don't think I can post the pictures for anyone to see! I better get some taken before I lose any more weight.

Anyway speak to you all soon

Back