'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

Good morning ladies last day at school today so happyyy. Seeing my CDC in the morning then off on hoils.

MM hope your ok i love when i get hugs from kids its so warming.

Good luck with wi to MM. have a nice day all xx

I got a Christmas Card from the CD supplier in the States. How cool is that!

Hi all,
Hope you are all ok? Wahay Shanny, only a few days now till sunshine.
Pol and Mel, sorry i'm a bit late but i just wanted to thank you both very much for the inspirational ideas for my hampers, i am starting to get slightly sick of my kitchen, but its coming together now. Could always do with a few more days to prepare as ususal.
Sorry not around much at the moment, not intentionally deserting things, like most of us on minis xmas is taking over at the moment. Still got to get OH's pressie but thats the last of shopping to do. Apart from the food shop, not decided when to do that yet. Prob Mon night, as our main xmas lunch day is on Wed 23rd with OH's folks. Then its a few days rest, work and visiting before my folks coming on 27th. I refuse to do two lots of xmas lunch so thats the informal meal/buffet this year. We swap from year to year which sets of folks get the lunch! Could not face the two lots together, they are just too different, and i feel there would be this wierd thing about 'competing' about their time/relationship with DD which would spoil everything and leave me on tenterhooks all day. Still, i am looking forward to it though!
Off to grab a cuppa and chill before an early night i think. Only grabbed 1.5hrs sleep after my night shift and have been at a childrens party and visiting all day since got up so i am exhausted.
Food swinging wildy from perfect to diabolical days. As long as i don't gain, i'll be happy at the moment.
LadyZebra, we do have space on the team, so feel free to tag along. We are normally more chatty, but just all a bit sidetracked by xmas methinks at the moment. I'll find the 'rules' when i get chance and pm them to you, although they are posted a few weeks back. Irene has stopped the weekly challenge for the moment as no-one was joining in, we were winning most weeks as we were the only team entering! Should be restarting in Jan sometime. Tell us a bit about yourself, feel free to ask away anything you want. Which plan are you thinking of doing?
Nick, hope you ok hun, not getting too bogged down by work i hope? Are you home yet?
Anyway, posting may be bit sporadic, but hope you are all having a great time xx

Helllo it's sunday already but hay now work still, yes only 3 more days left.! Im going to start to pack on Tuesday now. But weight wise still the same weight so maintaining is going well.

Ive been and got my CD as im SS+ while away.!!
How is everyone doing this weekend?
Welcome Lardyzebra.! xx

Hello all my fellow butterfly chasers, hope you are all well, sorry I've not been about for a while but been bogged down with icing and decorating 8 Christmas cakes. All done now just need to deliver them...just been online to Parcel2go and requested a collection for delivery to Scotland for my outlaws cake and within half an hour of pressing the confirm booking button on the order DHL appeared at my door to collect the parcel...how is that for service....unbelievable I thinks for this time of year!
Anyway hope you are all doing well...I on the otherhand am not doing so well.....yes...my halo has finally slipped butterfly. I am getting a bit peed off with being so good and the scales not moving for me.....so on Wednesday I decided I was going to have a chinese...consisting of 2 ribs in capital sauce to start followed by plain chow mein and a chicken dish in peking sauce all washed down with a glass of strawberry ribena. How naughty??? I must say I only managed to eat half and felt totally pig sick after it....but not sick enough to follow it an hour later with 2 handfuls of the Christmas maltesers. I must say the next day I felt quite rough and bloated and got straight back onto my shakes and water...I feel safe and in control with my CD. This angelic phase lasted til' last night when I decided to have a side plate portion of Spaghetti Bolognese followed by some of the Christmas nuts...salt & vinegar peanuts, chilli peanuts and dry roast!!! I am such a nightmare....ohhh and then my hubby fancied some chocolate and proceeded to open a large tin of roses and a large tub of celebrations...so yes I had about 5 chocolates as well.....HALT!!! I need to regain control. I have had my shake this morning for breakfast and hope to stay in control today....but I don't think I should beat myself up over it too badly...we are all allowed a slip every now and then and it is Christmas after all.....I will repolish my halo definitely for the new year and will get the rest of this weight off...even if I have to sole source all the way to the end!
Hope everyone is having a good day, speak again soon,
Ohhh...and a big Chasing Butterflies welcome to Ladyzebra!!!

Oooh its very quiet here...was it something I said earlier???

Well going for my WI at midday today...not holding out much hope.....I think I may have gained about 5 lb.....keep fingers crossed for me that I have not gained too much! I am going to try and get back on track today...going to order 2 weeks food and then not get weighed again til' the 4th Jan.
I feel so disappointed with myself.
Anyway I'll be back with the verdict later!
Speak soon....anyone...come and speak soon....it is lonely here by myself....I know it is Christmas and everyone goes into famine mode and has to rush to the supermarkets and empty all the shelves just incase....but it is one day and the Supermarkets will be restocked and open again on Boxing Day!!! Please come and speak to me soon,

:giveup::giveup::cry::cry:
Please come and talk to me soon...getting very lonely here on my own with only myself to talk to...I feel like Billy no mates!!!

Well WI not as bad as expected....only put on half a pound....still half a pound that should not be there but sure to shift that by the end of the festivities.
Missing you all, speak soon pleeeeaaassssseee!!!

Hi Nicky-M --

Congrats on the loss. I am afraid to weigh myself -- I have been so off. However, I know that I will refocus after my company returns to the States. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

MM

Hello girls! Sorry I've not been online for some time - last week of 'term' and 1st week of hols have been sooo hectic, I've hardly even switched on my laptop.

Anyway, did you all have a good Christmas? Mine was a two-day cooking marathon - delicious though! CD has almost totally gone out of the window recently with the social life taking off and being out for lunch and supper almost every day for the last 2 weeks - crazy! I suppose the only good thing is that I haven't put any weight back on, but haven't lost anything either - oops! Oh well, I always knew this would be a manic time and so will probably not be back on the wagon properly until I get back to work on the 4th. Was seriously good to have a massive fruit binge on Friday though - I really miss it! What I should do is try to halt any damage with some serious exercise - have done sod-all recently with back being in a bad state....

Anyway, hope to hear from you all soon.

Heeellloo ladies where is everyone gone lol.
I was ment to restart CD on sunday still havent started it.!! OOHH well hopefully tomorrow morning now, really want to again.x

Hello!

I spotted an ad for a new member on the Team page-is this still the case? I hope so!
My name is Laura and I am all new to the CD and I start on the 4th of Jan (this coming Monday!) I am really excited as I really feel I can do this and am looking forward to getting fast results!
My life has really been on hold for the past three years with me saying "I will lose weight" and squeezing into too small clothes. I have done every diet under the sun, but I only seem to stick to it for about 2weeks then give up. I have never done something like this before and am hoping with the added support of my CDC I will be more focused!

Anyway-hope I can join!

Laura
x

Yipee! I've just had the best afternoon - opened my wardrobe for the first time in a couple years and I am back into everything (14 bottom, 12-14 top), bar a couple of skirts and my moleskin jeans! Could even almost get into my fave size 12 evening dress from my first year at Uni 15 years ago ( - bit too tight across the bosom making it rather indecent!)!! And all it took was losing a stone...... Think I now need to concentrate on toning up, more than focusing on weight (tummy's a bit wobbly!), although another 13lbs would be a good idea.... What a good Christmas present! Well done me - very happy girl!

Hi Shanny,

I was off all week trying to show my neice the world (okay, London) and a bit else. But, she and my son flew out today (very early) and I am back to ssing tomorrow. So, I am pretty sure that we will be struggling through this restart together. I will be getting my new Wii Fit bits and Personal trainer for the DS out of the their packages and into use. I know that I did a lot of damage with the hols and comapny, but whatever it is -- and I'll weigh myself tomorrow and take the hit. I'm determined to get it and the other previously gained weight off. So, here's to us...
And those interested in joining I am sure Butterfly can address your requests. She is our team leader, I think.

MM

Happy New Year all my fellow butterfly chasers,
Well after a major blip between Christmas and New Year, I have repolished my Halo and placed it firmly back on my head.
I am now safely back on CD 100% SS and intend to stay this way for the next 12 weeks at least. I managed to gain a whopping 10 lb over the festivities and ate everything that I needed to eat and am feeling less deprived now after some major bingeing.
I have decided for 2010 that I am going to be more active and do some interesting activities...I have cancelled my gym membership as it was costing me a fortune every month and I only went every now and then just to swim and only ever entered the gym area twice! So I have decided to learn to Ice skate this year and have thrown myself right in and booked myself onto the NISA skate programme adult group lesson..which starts on Thursday morning. I have even bought a pair of PINK ice skates so I don't just give up. I also went rollerskating before Christmas with my sister and my niece and thought it was great...scary to start with..but it is amazing how it all comes flooding back to you. My sister and I intend to go rollerskating every Thursday evening to the over 18's disco night, they play music ranging from the 70's to the present...I can't wait! I also intend on walking more and have promised to walk the dogs at least once a day and take them for a long walk to the local park for at least an hour a day....this will save my husband the job...as he walks them every night after work, seeing as I don't work during the week this is not really fair on him and I feel I should really step up to the plate. I also intend on swimming a couple of times a week and when it gets warmer getting my bike out and doing some cycling. It is all a bit ambitious but hopefully I will succeed!
I started the New Year determined to get to grips with my sons bedroom... a complete disaster area....we dismantled his loft bed and replaced it with a normal bed and then cleared all the old toys, rubbish and clothes, this task took 2 whole days but 15 black bags later the bedroom is looking good...totally decluttered and nothing but a wooden floor to see on the ground. I just need to get him a new computer desk and a bracket for his wall to mount his LCD TV and another display unit for his Marvel Figure collection which is now totally out of control. I have also tackled my bedroom and got rid of another black bag of clothes...I have a charity collecting 3 bags of clothes tomorrow. Just need to tackle the rest of the house now. I want to get my room and the spare bedroom decorated this year and I will be happy.
Anyway sorry for rambling but it has been a while since I have been here. I hope you are all getting back on track and being good. I hope you all come and speak soon...missing you all...and having serious withdrawal symptons from you all.
Speak soon,

What a fantastic action plan - especially with ice-skating!!!
I will try to find ice-skating ring localy as well!
Good luck with your resolutions xxx

Back