Cheap Lingerie (for those shrinking boobs...!)

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I noticed yesterday that La Senza had a '70% off' sale, so I went and had a look. I came out with three bras, three pairs of panties, and one all-in-one! They have some gorgeous stuff there, most of it around £5, but one of my bras was only £3.

I know how boring it is when your bra size keeps changing (seemingly from one week to the next!) and I was relying on Asda bras to get me through the constant size-change - but some of these bras are just as cheap as Asda ones and much prettier. Go on - treat yourself! ;)

That would be great!! I'm dieting mainly so I can fit into La Senza lingerie!

Lucky for me they seem to be on sale semi regularily... so maybe nex ttime.

thats what i have found lost in total 49 pounds and not changed bra size yet, and i mainly want to lose some as fed up with the unsexy over the shoulder boulder holders.lol

I'm amazed! :eek: (I went from a fairly decent pair of boobs to two sad little 'bags of air', as I call them!) Having said that, I picked up a lovely bra in La Senza, then put it down when I saw that it was a 42G - so they do have big sizes, lol! :D

they do up to 42g? wow ill be down there tomorrow! currently in m&s 40f ( some odd reason 40h in evans just doesnt have enough boob room ) so maybe la senza will have something cute to fit

they do up to 42g? wow ill be down there tomorrow! currently in m&s 40f ( some odd reason 40h in evans just doesnt have enough boob room ) so maybe la senza will have something cute to fit
Sumayyah, don't forget Asda too - their Katie Price 'big' range is lovely and not too dear! :)

Back