Cheaper alternative to Lipotrim?

my chemist said £40 then said oh if paying by cash its £36 !!!! also no urine test is this normal? god im half way through day 3 and all i can think of is food .... just seen a banana and soooooo want to taste it x

hi wantitgone , does that mean if you pay buy card at your chemist then they charge you more? i payed by card at mine today and it was same price as paying by cash ...oh and dont eat the banana ;)

it seems different chemists are charging different amounts. I thought t was £36 for females and £48 for men, but our pharmacy is giving us a 'couple discount' so its costing us £74/week for the two of us!! And we have started putting money into a savings account as we are saving so much not doing food shopping, meals out, take-aways, alcohol etc etc!!
Could be worse, LighterLife is £70 per person per week!!!

Interesting isn't it - you would think that it would be the same price no matter which chemist you bought it from. Mine sells a weeks supply for females for £36. Not sure about for males.

just so you know, I've further analysed the nutrition content of lipotrim and have been able to source the same things for less than half the price... you just need a low carb protein powder and multi-vits. There's a few on the market, but don't want to sound like I'm selling a product, because I'm not.

If you're struggling to pay for Lipotrim, PM me and I'll give you a list of about 5-6 different companies that you can buy low carb protein powder from. Exactly the same cals, carbs, etc. A few less vitamins but one multivit a day balances that out and you can afford to stay on your own VLC diet.

I'm not knocking Lipotrim as it's clearly a fantastic way of losing weight, but it's well over priced and excellently marketed. There's no need to pay for it.

yes lady24 can u believe it what a cheek!! and wrongly i ate 2 bananas and a ww meal and loads of rice cakes and then felt sooo bad and cried but woke up this morning and have not felt hungry at all (day 4) but not sure if thats still from last nights stuffing or if this is kicking in :( really can't believe i gave in and feel rubbish but really want the weight gone so fingers crossed as also cant afford to throw away money x

LT costs £45 a week here in NI. Between takeaways and choc and crisps I spend at least £80 a week and then at the supermarket I spend another £40 every 7-10 days!:eek:

Back