Cheaper loo roll !

canaryellow

I think us Cambridge Dieters should be able to get some discount on Andrex, the amount of times we have to rush to the loo is unbelievable.. lol :p

Seconded!! LMAO

Ahhh BUT when you balance the amount you NOW use for weeing againt the amount you DONT use cos you only poo every 3 days IF you're lucky...... hahahahahaha

XX

I even thought about installing some kind of hair dryer, but the thought of me attempting to do a hand stand, and holding a glass of water would be toooooo hard.. lol

It is unbeleivable how much we must go through, I think someone at work must think that someone is pinching them I go that often!

So do we compromise by buying the Tesco value stuff and risk bottom and other but burn? or end up on the streets cause we've had to buy so much of the decent loo roll??

I no longer eat myself out of house and home....I wipe myself out of house and home :(

I'm buying the good stuff - it's bad enough having to use the bad stuff at work umpteen times a day .... am sorely (and sore really could end up being the operative word) tempted to take my own in :)

Cath

Back