Cheat-Free Friday... Who's In?

Ive just had porridge, love it, Drank a couple of pints of water,
Friday 13 will not get the better of me x

i'm in. Went to town earlier and sat in Evil maccy d's with a bottle of water while my other half and little girl tucked in.

Yay Jos! Conquering the chocolate lust, that's a biggie!
xxx

Hi all. Todays my 1st day back as yday I couldnt see my CDC for more packs. So far Ive had a chocolate tetra and a pint of water. Off to work in awhile so will have soup and maybe porridge too. Yummmm :)

I'm in for today! Yay. I'm a LL person but I am having a day on exante soups/shakes for variety.. Yum.
Here's to 100%!

LL, W8, CD... everyone welcome! Be good and go for it!!!
Jos, the cake ALWAYS talks to me... have you seen that TV ad where the choc muffin follows the girl along the road? That's me!!! OH will be driving, hope the roads are OK. We set off in a few minutes, so if I go suddenly silent it's because there's no net connection at the other end... hope I can check in, though, for moral support. L'pool is full of fab & tempting eateries and I want to stay on track!
Occasionally get thru to NE for work, but not till autumn I think this year. Is that where your 'middle of nowhere' is?
Anyway, be good everyone... 100%... and if I can check in later I will.
Hugs.
xxx

i know its a bit late - but I'm in for a 100% good girl friday! so far so good - i am staying on here all night because i will not cave into temptation!!!

glad everyone's had a good day!

xxx

Apart from my lunch bought on station due to ''no lunch'' ending up to be caloriebomb (even when I chose wisely, looking nutrition info up on website shocked me!) I've been very good and didn't cheat! :)

Hope everyone did well!!

xx

groovy! shall we do a cheat free saturday too?

xxx

Yep, got work tomorrow so wont have time to cheat never mind eat :)

Back