Cheat-Free Tuesday... Anyone In?

FF, that's BRILLIANT!!! You are the hero of Cheat-Free Tuesday!!! Well done.

Rach, I am past master of the binge-eat thing, and it's so hard to work out why we do it... for me, I'd feel like I was in a trance and couldn't snap out of it until my belly hurt from all the food. It was so shameful, too. I know I haven't beaten this yet but it's why I love CD so much, it is giving me the space to work on my issues and I do think things are getting better. Please do a blog, I have learned a lot from others who are brave enough to share their feelings and experiences on minis.

We all have bad days, but if you can jump back on that wagon and learn from the slip you'll get there. Hugs.
xxx

This sounds like the thread for me. I had weigh in last night and only lost 1lb. All that picking has caught up with me. Was 100% yesterday and aiming for same today. Have only 10lbs to go to target so don't know why I'm messing around. I know how good the losses can be if you stick to the plan. I've had porridge for breakfast and will be having same for tea and a peanut bar for lunch. Not a bad menu ! I see my CDC in two weeks and I want as many 100% days as possible before then. Good luck ladies, lets do it !!

Hi ladies, just checking in before i leave work.. had a choc tetra in coffee... yummy :) and 1 and a half litres so far..

Well done on everyones re-starts and weight losses, even if they are a 1lb .. it's still a loss :)

feeling very positive for today, my difficult time is when I start cooking dinner tonight so will pop back on then..

ttfn xxx

Had a peanut bar & coffee for lunch... thinking of a quorn stir-not-fry for tea, as I am doing 810. So far so good. Everybody OK?
xxx

I am past master of the binge-eat thing, and it's so hard to work out why we do it...
xxx

thank you... having the day from hell today so your words mean more than you know.

As far as CD goes - all well on this western front.

xxxx

Due to the miracle of timezones, I'm just sitting down at my desk this morning. I'm definitely in for a cheat-free Tuesday. I did okay on Monday, but woke up in the middle of the night really hungry. I had a hard time going back to sleep, and then I found myself dreaming about eating KFC chicken and super-obese people were standing around staring at me with their stomachs down around their knees! Ahhh!

Aw Rach, you'll be OK honey. And Oink, good mornin' to you!!!

I've just had tea, my 810 meal, quorn chicken pieces with cabbage & spinach and chilli flakes... yum. I'm full and happy!

xx

Well I got thru Tuesday cheat free, even though I had the opportunity to "start it properly tomorrow!" lets hope Wednesday is similar!

Hope everyone had a good day... are we cheat-free for Wednesday, too? Let's go for it! Night night....
xxx

Back