Cheat!

Pinklace

:sigh:
I dont set out the cheat but sometimes in all honesty i do forget and the things in my big Gob before the sw word reg in my brain then its too late is any one else like this ?:cry:

Yep :D

I often catch myself just in time and end up spitting whatever's in there into the bin!

Staying on the plan really helps with this, however, and the unconscious munching does start to disappear after a while.

I sometimes think I can trick my body into ignoring the syns I put into it... like if no one sees me eat them, they don't exist...

Of course, they exist on the scales at WI... Grrrr!!

I just found out that I've been cheating a lot. I was under the impression that the yoghurts I was buying were free and they're not, they're 4 syns a pot.. and I was eating them like they were free! Aaaargh! It's so annoying when you think you're being 100% and it turns out you're not. So I am with you justmummy! Accidental cheating is the worst!

That is why I find the food diary so great as you can really catch where you are cheating (is it specific times, is it food/drink that is triggering you to syn, etc).

ive just been out to Morrisons to get a salad, on the way there theres a subway, i saw the shiny sign, before i knew it id pulled into a empty parking spot in front of it and was about to get out of the car before i remembered why i was out................... old habbits are hard to break, thats one reason i dont like to have certain stuff in the house in case i have a moments weakness and let myself down....................

I done that last night. I stopped outside 2 Chinese takeaways and literally had to shout at myself to keep the car running and go home instead!!! Not fun!!

I try very hard to stay on plan, but I find it difficult when I'm weighing cheese for example, cos if there is any excess instead of throwing it in the bin I end up eating it as if it doesn't count!! I also pinched a couple of of hubby's chips last night thinking 'one or two won't hurt'... So I feel your pain and yes, after I've eaten it I think 'Why'???!

I walked past a bowl of peanuts yesterday and 1 accidently fell into my mouth before I realised what was happening I swallowed it :D:D
The piece of birthday cake that fell in there later was no accident tho :eek: so easy to forget tho when I was decorating the cake with butter icing on the way to the sink to wash my hands I licked the butter cream off my fingers V naughty but sooooooo nice mmmmmmm

Yep :D

I often catch myself just in time and end up spitting whatever's in there into the bin!

Staying on the plan really helps with this, however, and the unconscious munching does start to disappear after a while.

100% agreement with this post. On a Green day once, I accidentally started chewing a piece of chicken that I hadn't measured. Right before swallowing it (I chew my food a lot, I still don't know how I took so long to register it!) I remembered and spat it out into my hand, looked at it, told myself out, and went and tipped it in the bin *angel halo glistening*

Been on the plan for almost 3 months now, and though I've had a lot of bad days, they've not been due to unconscious eating. It's very conscious! I find I don't go open the fridge when I'm bored anymore, or think about having some cheese on toast while watching a late night trashy film. I think Minimins has really helped with curbing bad habits and keeping my hands busy! Would paint my nails like Devon_Darling (;)) but then I'd forget they were wet and start tapping away at the keyboard!!! And there's nothing I hate more than messed up nail polish!

xxx

Back