Cheated last night : (

Carlaanders

Good morning ladies I cheated last night and feel like absolute **** about it. I am back on it this morning and going to get on my bike until I have burnt all the calories I ate off. Has anyone ever cheated and managed to still lose that week? I won't cheat again now it has made me feel shocking xxxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb

From reading the forums people have and people have still lost, put it behind you Hun and move on. It's a extremely hard diet so there's bound to be slip ups now and again. At least your not giving up x

You've almost a week til your next weigh-in Carla so you should have it well worked off by then, it's the annoyance of having to go through ketosis for a day or two that's put me off cheating. don't beat yourself up about a little slip up - if you're up this early on a sunday morning talking about going on a bike you're definitely determined to get back on track! :)

My chemist told me I would be ok to have a vodka and slimline tonic so I thought I would treat my self to one it made me feel very poorly so that's why I ate so I now know not to have another drink till finished the diet it is not worth it xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb
04/05/12 - 10st 12lb

Id be looking for another chemist. Thats shocking they'd give you such poor and potentially dangerous info

That's terrible advice Carla! I've seen too many bad reports of drinking while on LT. People have blacked out and ended up very poorly in A&E!! Your liver just can't cope with the alcohol, and being safe on LT is the most important thing so don't make yourself ill by going mad with exercise as well. Just put the experience behind you, and hope you're feeling ok today.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

I feel fine today just very guilty feel like I have let myself down : ( and trust me won't be drinking again can't Believe how bad 1 drink made me feel xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb
04/05/12 - 10st 12lb

Ah no way I cannot believe your chemist told you that!! Make sure you tell them how it made you feel Incase they are giving this wrong info out to others which can potentially harm you. That is shocking it really is!!
Dont beat yourself up too much about cheating the main thing is you know it was wrong and won't be doing it again so look at more like a lesson learned rather than beating yourself up over it and if tempted again just think back to this day and how you felt. Good luck x x x

I've just had a white wine spritzer not sure why I did that but my lips are tingly and I feel drunk. Going to bed in a bit. Deffo a lesson to learn x

Can't believe your chemist said that. Report then to lipotrim. They are ment to be providing a service not making people ill

Back