Cheated

Loopyloo

by weighing myself on my own scales which are pretty accurate. I weigh at the chemist later today but my scales say no loss i think. I have done it 100% so have to have lost something unless my body is trying to trick me into it not being worth it and giving up. I did lose earlier in the week I have just stayed the same for the last 3 days.....we will see.

Looking at your weight loss week by week you are actually doing quite well on the diet and are having some fantastic weeks. Perhaps your body is trying to catch up with the weight loss as 38(!!!) pounds in 6 weeks is a ton of weight to lose. What you could see happening in the next few days is your body making the changes for your weight loss. Keep strong as you are doing so well :)

Hi
That's exactly how I feel about my body I' m sure it objects and holds on to the weight in a bid to make me give up! Twice on this diet I have put on weight! Tiny amounts but still! You just have to keep going and know it will let go of the weight eventually! I have only lost a pound at my weigh in today but I look at the overall weight loss from when I started and that keeps me going :)

Back