cheated :-(

Im soooo angry at myself

yesterday was a long day at work I had my morning and lunch shake and lots of water during the day then didnt get home until 10pm and was soo hungry and couldnt face a shake and I had 3/4 of a quorn shepherds pie. it was not that i really wanted to eat it because i craved it i was just straving and couldnt face a shake or cucumber

will i have knocked myself out of ketosis:wave_cry:

I had a rubbish week too and cheated worse than that last night, out for a thai meal and then a few beers... :( How rough I felt this morning has made me twice as determined not to do that again!!!! Lol. Checked ketosis today and still a tiny bit in ketosis, so im sure your cheat wont have thrown you out completely!

Back on it 100% today!!

I cheated twice this week. just hop back on the wagon again and start again. Hang in there, you will get there, it's not an easy diet ( to me ) so keep trying

I fell off the wagon yesterday too...! We took our boys out to cinema and hubby wanted to go to Frankie & Bennys for dinner first! I was determined to go and just have a sparkling water.... Ended up ordering a crab salad (from the lighter choices menu so only 425 cals!) but then had a slice of garlic bread too!!! Had nothing else all day (except my shake I had in the morning) so hoping I've not done too much damage.... Was LUSH though :p

Don't worry hun, we've all done it. All you can do is dust yourself off and learn from the experience. Be 100% this week and I'm sure you'll still lose weight at next weigh in x

Back