Cheated

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Well thought i might as well come on here and tell u all......i just had my first...and last cheat.
Don't even know why. So far this week the scales r moving again and it looks (looked) like i'm down 5lbs which takes me to the 2 stone mark but i just gone and spoiled it. This is the first time i have ever cheated and im really disappointed in myself. Its my totm at the mo and i feel so sluggish and p**** off i just thought F*** it im eating. i had half a tin of heinz macaronni cheese(eugh) a few spoonfuls of COLD chicken curry from fridge and a party sausage roll. As u can see from what i ate it wasnt planned! It was like a moment of madness and i cant believe i have messed this week up as was so looking forward to weigh in on wed. ah well. onwards and downwards as they say! dont worry im firmly back on the wagon and am disgusted with myself....im just really mad with myself, and im tired. hopefully havent done too much damage. xx

Just put it behind you. You've done sooo well up until now. Get glugging that water and you should be able to flush it out of your system for Wednesday.

Oh Lisa dont beat yourself up - I am sure most of us on here have done it at some time :) On wards and up wards and try and forget all about it.

(I pinched two pieces of chicken out of my sons Korma yesterday )

Lisa you have done brilliantly not to have cheated before this (I wish I could say the same!) but don't worry it won't have too much of an effect if you get guzzling the water. The dreaded TOTM has a lot of down sides including weakening willpower so don't beat yourself up. It's all down hill from here (scales wise!).

hey - you aren't alone with the odd fall off the CD wagon! i keep being naughty and having like 1 crisp and 1 chip and telling myself it wont make a difference. Just put it behind you and for the future remember how rubbish you feel now. x

Please don't feel bad - it happens! It's not good of course, but we're human after all. I've tried to have a sensible approach this time as this has to be the last time I do it. I had a works do last week where we had to go out with our boss's boss, and his boss! We were staying in a hotel and had dinner there. I tried to be as good as possible (took tetras with me) but had to eat and am ashamed to say I had a few glasses of wine with my dinner :break_diet:

However, that's done now, and I've been absolutely angelic over the weekend, and I lost 2lbs!! So this week (my third week) I lost another 4lbs, making my total 12lbs (keep losing 4lb per week which is strange but I ain't complaining!!).

The moral of the story is this: try not to cheat, but if you do don't beat yourself up as this can demoralise you and may make you more inclined to cheat as you feel you've let yourself down. If you're good over the next few days you can easily undo the damage and then some!

We all do it, we all don't want to do it, and we can all not do it!! ;)

Get right back on (which you say you've done), forget it, and move forward.

Good luck hon.

I say don't worry, how hard would it be to do this if we didnt occasionally have the odd thing or 2!

I have a meal every night just salad and chicken or salmon (which Im not meant to as its not white fish) but I lost 3lb this week.

Just start again today and you will be ok.
:)

It was just one of those spur of the moment things, not planned and couldn't be helped. You can't undo what you've done, so just glug away and be 100% again x x x

Hey Lisa, don't be too hard on yourself, you've done amazingly well over the last 5 weeks and this one little slip is not enough to do too much damage. We only fail if we give up all together and you have such a positive outlook that you can see this for what it was, a slip up not a crashing fall. Keep going and keep your chin up xx

Don't be too hard on yourself. Put it behind you, and keep soldiering on. Hugs xx

Hey Lisa, the TOTM cravings are really hard dont worry about it too much, get drinking that water and you should have repaired the damage by your WI

Best of luck

As long as you get back on track, you shouldn't have done any real damage. Every cloud has a silver lining, and the lining is that you'll learn from your mistake and won't be tempted to do the same again, in the near future, because you'll remember how bad you felt afterwards.

Its a tough diet and everyone will have blips along the way... don't beat yourself up, you can easily undo the damage. Good luck for getting back into the swing of things... :)

Hey Lisa, you are doing brilliantly. You are stronger than me, I failed terribly last week & I havent been going as long as you!! Like the others have said, put it all behind you, drink loads and it will be flushed out of your system in no time!

That said, when you consider we are only on approx 500cals a day, I bet what you ate doesnt bring the total anywhere the normal 1000cals that most normal diets are based on..........

Back