Cheated

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    :cry:well i cheated, i had 2 bags of salt and vinager squares and 2 chicken burgers in rolls, whats worse is i didn't even enjoy them and now feel rather sick :( so dissapointed in me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    BUT LEAST YA KNOW! It dont always pay to be bad as you feel more guilty so you prob wont do again! x

4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

your only human............we all cheat at some point...its not the end of the world..get back on track......and don't beat yaself up....it don't matter..............

5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

ah we all fall off the wagon at some point dont beat yourself up about it, start afresh and dont feel guilty about it :) in the grand scheme of things it doesnt matter it was 1 night and a few extra calories as long as it stays as 1 night your sorted

Gen x

6. Big_emo

Big_emo Full Member

don't worry about it, I know that I have fallen off the wagon more than once, just pick yourself up and start again

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Was there something that triggered you coming off plan?

8. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Don't worry hun, as Claire says... at least you know it!

Pre SW you would have probably eaten that and not given it a second thought, where as you are more in control now. Get back on the wagon hun, you can do it xxx

9. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yep what they all said x stick with it luv x

10. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Thanks everyone, still off plan but i have my neices party tonight and her mum does the best buffets. So i'll get back on tomorrow TOTM is not helping.

11. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    it's not so bad. what always helps me is to think about what i would have eaten before sw or how many nights a week i would have ate rubbish. it would add up to alot more calories than that will. As everyone is saying just get back on plan and remember you can use flexible syns for the party so you dont go too over board

Debs x

12. Treats

Treats Silver Member

The good thing is that you know you have been naughty... oh like a school kid haha.... but beating yourself up I think makes it worse... odd what we do to ourselves... you can hop back on and beat those cravings like you have before.....

Sending you be strong vibes... and hope the buffet was nice... a buffet doesn't have to be so bad does it! does it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.