Cheated

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
:cry:well i cheated, i had 2 bags of salt and vinager squares and 2 chicken burgers in rolls, whats worse is i didn't even enjoy them and now feel rather sick :( so dissapointed in me.

BUT LEAST YA KNOW! It dont always pay to be bad as you feel more guilty so you prob wont do again! x

your only human............we all cheat at some point...its not the end of the world..get back on track......and don't beat yaself up....it don't matter..............

ah we all fall off the wagon at some point dont beat yourself up about it, start afresh and dont feel guilty about it :) in the grand scheme of things it doesnt matter it was 1 night and a few extra calories as long as it stays as 1 night your sorted

Gen x

don't worry about it, I know that I have fallen off the wagon more than once, just pick yourself up and start again

Was there something that triggered you coming off plan?

Don't worry hun, as Claire says... at least you know it!

Pre SW you would have probably eaten that and not given it a second thought, where as you are more in control now. Get back on the wagon hun, you can do it xxx

yep what they all said x stick with it luv x

Thanks everyone, still off plan but i have my neices party tonight and her mum does the best buffets. So i'll get back on tomorrow TOTM is not helping.

it's not so bad. what always helps me is to think about what i would have eaten before sw or how many nights a week i would have ate rubbish. it would add up to alot more calories than that will. As everyone is saying just get back on plan and remember you can use flexible syns for the party so you dont go too over board

Debs x

The good thing is that you know you have been naughty... oh like a school kid haha.... but beating yourself up I think makes it worse... odd what we do to ourselves... you can hop back on and beat those cravings like you have before.....

Sending you be strong vibes... and hope the buffet was nice... a buffet doesn't have to be so bad does it! does it?

Back