Cheb...The list is growing!

Reasons to get slim again - to be reviewed and added to regularly - just in case I forget why I started this journey!

1. People show you more respect - this is wrong obviously but sadly true!

2. To have more space inside my sleeping bag when we go camping.

3. To eat in public without feeling people are judging me for it.

4. To run up the stairs without getting puffed.

5. To fit into all my lovely clothes instead of wearing the same few shapeless things that fit me now.

6. To be able to say 'Ooh, that looks big for a 12!' without a trace of sarcasm!

7. For my kids to feel proud of me.

8. To be happy to have my photo taken.

9. Not to be the only one in the Coven not to have slimmed down.

10. To prove that CD does work.......long term!

11. To have the bath water drain out around me!

12. To feel sexy!

13. To feel great when us girls go for our photo session......not to be skulking in the background.

14. To do a shoulder stand in my yoga class without being soffocated by my stomach.......yuk, gross but sadly it's what happens now!

15. For my 15 yr old DD to want to raid my wardrobe.

16. To buy clothes I actually like rather than just because I've managed to find something to fit.

So I'm still plodding along, every day is a struggle haven't quite reached the stage where I stop battling with a constant desire to nibble. I'm not hungry but when has that ever stopped me?

Day off tomorrow so I'll be alone with the kitchen! I have a busy day planned so hopefully I'll not have time for a weak moment.

Have lots of calls to make, bills to pay, housework, ironing, dogs to walk, kids to ferry about. Hopefully I'll manage an hour down at the beach hut for a quick coffee; I think the weather is dry tomorrow.

I'm also taking my DS to look around a different school as he's so unhappy in his present one.

Then to round off the day I'm going to an Ann Summers Party, should be a giggle and Plenty there to put me off any thoughts of dinner, LOL!

Had loads of water today and been running to the loo every 1/2 hour, fingers crossed I'll be on for bigger drop this week.

XX

Just popping in while I drink a gallon of liquid, I'm sitting here with a hue mug of warm flavoured water, a large coffee and a vanilla shake made up as a tall hot frothy drink. So guess I won't be here long......I'll be in the loo!

I've kept busy today and so far I haven't even wanted to pick at anything.

I've been to see a new school for my son, he's in year 8 and hasn't ever really settled at school. Sadly he gets bullied and despite our best efforts the school just don't seem to be able to stop it. Unfortuately the school we looked at today doesn't have a place at the moment so we will now have to start battling with County to have a place found for him.

Hope everyone is having a happy skinnier day!

XX

Another day over and I actually feel that I may have turned the corner. Went out last night and again tonight and I didn't eat, but more to the point I didn't think about eating the food on the table or even resent the fact that I couldn't. Whoopee!

Hoping I manage to get 4lb off this week then I'll have done a stone in 3 weeks, reckon I've dropped 2 of those so 2 more by Sunday seems perfectly do-able.

Off to bed now, night all.

XX

Weigh in day today, I'm fed up, I feel ill and cross and snappy and unreasonable and truly down in the dumps so there!

To add insult to injury, despite having lived on dust all week I've only lost 2 measly lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr, could lose that on WW and enjoy eating real food too!!!!

Cross??? Me???? You bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing off now before I infect the rest of you with my filthy bad mood. I will come back when I'm nicer to be with!

Weigh in day today, I'm fed up, I feel ill and cross and snappy and unreasonable and truly down in the dumps so there!

To add insult to injury, despite having lived on dust all week I've only lost 2 measly lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr, could lose that on WW and enjoy eating real food too!!!!

Cross??? Me???? You bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing off now before I infect the rest of you with my filthy bad mood. I will come back when I'm nicer to be with!

Sweety, there is not a nasty bone in your body. Don't give up! 2lb is better than nothing! I bet when you weigh in next week there will be a big whoosh and you will have lost loads! Sending you lots of hugs. xxxx
:flowers:

I agree, there will be a big diff next week and you'll be mega chuffed. Don't be down, 2lbs is better than nothing by along way!

love

SORRY my message send b4 i finished was about to say lol i was only joking but now i look like a cow mooooooooooooooooo x

2lbs is still a good loss! Chances are if u were on ww you would of lost like 0.01 lb! Is it tom or anything like that? xx

So, let's draw a line under my recent bad humour! I fought it last weekend but caved in on Monday, to my NEED to eat. Have eaten all week, but not out of control; just normal eating. Think I have finally turned the corner, though I've got a terrible chesty cough and a sore throat but I feel much better in myself and not quite so grumpy!

Climbed back on the wagon this morning and feel ok. Braved the scales and seems I have only gained a lb, if I get lucky I might even get that off by tomorrow's weigh in!

Reasons to get slim again - to be reviewed and added to regularly - just in case I forget why I started this journey!

1. People show you more respect - this is wrong obviously but sadly true!

2. To have more space inside my sleeping bag when we go camping.

3. To eat in public without feeling people are judging me for it.

4. To run up the stairs without getting puffed.

5. To fit into all my lovely clothes instead of wearing the same few shapeless things that fit me now.

6. To be able to say 'Ooh, that looks big for a 12!' without a trace of sarcasm!

7. For my kids to feel proud of me.

8. To be happy to have my photo taken.

9. Not to be the only one in the Coven not to have slimmed down.

10. To prove that CD does work.......long term!

11. To have the bath water drain out around me!

12. To feel sexy!

13. To feel great when us girls go for our photo session......not to be skulking in the background.

14. To do a shoulder stand in my yoga class without being soffocated by my stomach.......yuk, gross but sadly it's what happens now!

15. For my 15 yr old DD to want to raid my wardrobe.

16. To buy clothes I actually like rather than just because I've managed to find something to fit.

17. To need to re-introduce myself to the others leaders when we go on our Youth pilgrimage in August.

18. To hear people tell me how gaunt I look!

19. To finally try my wetsuit on (bought for £3 last year......bargain! Well will be if I can get it past my knees!)

Back