Project 2019

jollyjo98

Well I started in September and my goal was to hit 13st before Christmas (Loss of 1 stone, 5lbs) and I am very proud to say that I did it! However I fell off the wagon of checking in on here. So I gave myself the benefit of the doubt, what with Christmas being such a busy time for everybody and decided to let myself take the time off and come back to it in the New Year. So here we are, New Years Eve and I am setting myself up for January to be a positive one.

My mum is doing the diet alongside me, so we're sharing meal plans every week and giving each other weekly updates on our weight loss as well as any exercise we can squeeze in. We're also going to trial doing Vegetarian Monday, where we eat no meat once a week to see if it benefits our weight loss in any way.

2018 was a rollercoaster for me, as I'm sure it was for a lot of people, and I've found myself in a consistent negative pit that I do not let myself out of. So as well as the diet, I will be taking action to look after myself better, including skin care routines, more exercise (where I can) and more me-time. To pamper and relax myself. I've also put myself in for a mini challenge of actually reading this month. It's my favourite hobby and it makes me sad to say that I don't read as much as I used to.

My new goal for 2019 is July 8th - Graduation Day. I've got a lovely dress that I want to fit into, but it's a size 10!! 2 dress sizes smaller than what I am now, but if I focus and stay motivated, I'm sure it will be easy as pie! That gives me... 27 weeks exactly! That is an awful lot of time, but to get to my ultimate goal of 10st I only need to lose 1.5lbs every weeks, which means that my gradual weight loss should be a healthy one.

Now I have joined a January challenge on here, so I will definitely be checking in every week and I will be doing my best to lose lose lose!! I hope you all have an amazing New Year, enjoy yourselves and stay safe!! Here's to a positive 2019 filled with adventures and victories for us all!xxx :very_drunk: -J

Good luck, I’m sure you will look fantastic on graduation day

Well I started in September and my goal was to hit 13st before Christmas (Loss of 1 stone, 5lbs) and I am very proud to say that I did it! However I fell off the wagon of checking in on here. So I gave myself the benefit of the doubt, what with Christmas being such a busy time for everybody and decided to let myself take the time off and come back to it in the New Year. So here we are, New Years Eve and I am setting myself up for January to be a positive one.

My mum is doing the diet alongside me, so we're sharing meal plans every week and giving each other weekly updates on our weight loss as well as any exercise we can squeeze in. We're also going to trial doing Vegetarian Monday, where we eat no meat once a week to see if it benefits our weight loss in any way.

2018 was a rollercoaster for me, as I'm sure it was for a lot of people, and I've found myself in a consistent negative pit that I do not let myself out of. So as well as the diet, I will be taking action to look after myself better, including skin care routines, more exercise (where I can) and more me-time. To pamper and relax myself. I've also put myself in for a mini challenge of actually reading this month. It's my favourite hobby and it makes me sad to say that I don't read as much as I used to.

My new goal for 2019 is July 8th - Graduation Day. I've got a lovely dress that I want to fit into, but it's a size 10!! 2 dress sizes smaller than what I am now, but if I focus and stay motivated, I'm sure it will be easy as pie! That gives me... 27 weeks exactly! That is an awful lot of time, but to get to my ultimate goal of 10st I only need to lose 1.5lbs every weeks, which means that my gradual weight loss should be a healthy one.

Now I have joined a January challenge on here, so I will definitely be checking in every week and I will be doing my best to lose lose lose!! I hope you all have an amazing New Year, enjoy yourselves and stay safe!! Here's to a positive 2019 filled with adventures and victories for us all!xxx :very_drunk: -J
Hello all, I am new to this site. Started SW at home beginning of the week, with the old books. Have done it on and off for years. Could anyone please tell me what the syns are now for fat free flavoured yogurts. Thank you

Hello all, I am new to this site. Started SW at home beginning of the week with old books. Have done it on and off for years. Could anyone please tell me what the suns are now for fat free flavoured yogurts. Thank you.

End of week 1 of 2019 and I added a lb to the scale, but I honestly don't mind, because it could have been worse. I had a fab week with my other half and the inlaws, getting on with an assignment and even enjoyed a cheeky takeaway on Saturday night and a meal out last night. First day back at university today after the Christmas break and it was good to be back! (Despite the early morning) I am determined to have a healthy week this week :) I've also just booked a nice weekend away in February, down to Cornwall, so that's something more to look forward to! I feel like I have a lot of incentives for this year, which is really good to keep pushing me forward and to keep me positive during it all too!

My boyfriend and I actually joined the gym at the weekend, and we are both excited to get started! He wants to bulk his muscle up a bit and I want to shed a few extra pounds with it, so even with our different goals, we are keeping each other motivated to keep pushing forward. A blessing really, because I think I would have struggled more without him by my side pushing me forward.

So this week is going to be quite experimental, I am going to make my own syn free pate, my first time making any kind of pate, but I am super excited to try it (worst case scenario, I'm not a fan and don't make it again, so why not try :)) and if I get chance I'll be making hummus and a lemon drizzle cake (All slimming world friendly). So a very busy week in the kitchen!

I better crack on with these last 500 words of my essay (things like this are always easier to write!) So I hope you have a wonderful week and keep your chin up and keep pushing forward! You've got this :) -Jx

Oh my goodness what a week. I am sad to say I'm up 4lb this week and really not happy with myself at all. But I'm soooo determined to stop my bad habits again. I'm finally fully settled back into uni life again and my fridge is stocked up with yummy and healthy treats. I've gone to the gym twice, but I don't want to push myself too hard and overdo it within the first week and need three weeks off. So this week, I'm kicking it up a notch.

After a minor meltdown on Friday (swiftly rescued by a kaspas and Bohemian Rhapsody) I have only just this evening started to feel like myself again.

Now lets shift this weight.

Have a fab week everyone xxx

Back