Checking In

dunlop73

Silver Member
Just thought I'd check in - I've not been around much on here for ages which I feel bad about 'cos it was such a help to me when I was in the throes of Lipotrim.

Maintenance has not been easy but I have maintained my weight (with one or two bumps either way) since last February. I finally had my third appointment yesterday with the plastic surgery consultant and they have agreed that my weight has been stable enough to put me on the list so fingers crossed I should be having onsite rubble removed soon!!

I hope all my mates on here are doing well - I'll have a poke about in the forum and try and catch up a bit.

Jon
xxx

Well done for maintaing all this time Jon ... it ain't easy is it? I'm made up for you re the op. I bet you'll feel great when that's sorted :D xx

Thanks Jan
xx

Jon good to see you are still checking in now an again. Great news on your surgery. I hope it goes well. You have been brilliant at maintaining your losses. It just has to be part of everdaylife for those of us who can pile on the pounds.
I'm maintaining well using GL and I love it. I never feel deprived and have the odd blowout but don't go hankering after all the bad stuff. I just have a few Xmas pounds to keep in check at the minute.
Keep well and keep us posted on your surgery.

Thanks lovie. It's nice to be back :)
Jon
Xxx

Brilliant to hear from you Jon and to hear that you've maintained and are finally on the list for the op. I hope it all goes well for you.

Maintainence aint easy is it but even with your bumps in the road you've still maintained and thats fab :) xx

I don't know you Jon but I'd like to congratulate you anyway!

Back