Checking in

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, hope you're all doing well and sticking to this fabby diet.

I've been maintaining now for a couple of months give or take a pound but since doing CD I've decided I'm a health freak hee hee.

I'm looking into doing a Nutrition course so I can become a Nutritional Advisor as I've been reading so many books and am so interested in what does what to my body.

Since stopping calorie counting I've stopped eating dairy (skinny ***** book put me off for life) and I've only had tuna or prawns in the meat line. I eat more than my five a day and have seeds and nuts every day too.

For those of you halfway through or just starting it's so good to for once be in charge of what I eat and know that everything I put in my mouth will do me some good in some way. If you'd told me back in October last year I'd be wearing size 8 jeans, eating no dairy, meat, processed food or sugar (sweets etc) eating only rye or wholegrain breads and snacking on seeds etc I'd have laughed till I couldn't stop wobbling.

I did have a 'problem' with peanut butter and eating too late but I've sorted myself out and just don't eat anything except sugar free ice pops after seven and don't even look at the peanut butter in the shops.

Keep it up, it's lovely to read how all the new people are doing, it only seems five minutes since I put my first post up here xx

Wow Sarah, reading your post amazes me. You look fantastic.
I'm on week three, and hope I can get to where you are now. Where did you get your inspiration from? Do you miss any of those bad foods?, and can you recommend some good books for me, so I wont go back to my bad ways? Questions, questions, questions. haha

Hi Dutch,
You have done amazingly well and I really want to crack maintenance thing and keep the weight off for good this time.I have a fair bit to go yet.
Thanks for checking in !!!

Well done hun, great achievement, loved the reference to the "peanut butter problem", I think I may have a Snack a Jack problem! xx

Wow!! :wow: You look amazing Dutch. So do you Porgeous!

Well done on your fantastic losses.

I have a similar amount of weight to lose as you have lost Dutch. I hope I can do it in the same time as you have.

em x

Back