CHEEKY CHEEKO THE BANE OF MY LIFE!!!

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by maisie, 16 September 2006 Social URL.

1. maisie

maisie Maisie

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just thought you might like to see my 11 month old kitten (bloody big kitten)!!!

His name is Cheeko and the name suits the little monster!
    I cant go to the loo without him following me, he has even joined me in the shower if i leave the door open weird or what? He also plays fetch with his toys i throw them he brings them back!!! he runs to greet me like a long lost friend when i come home from work, seems this breed are more like dogs than cats i know he adores me but i'm also his biting buddy never opens his claws but boy does he like to bite!! he doesnt draw blood or anything but basically attacks you when your least expecting it the little shít! he thinks its great fun .............i dont

My son got me him for Christmas cost him a fortune but he thought i would need some company as he was leaving home ( how sad is that)(i'll be smelling of pee soon and muttering to myself)!! My darling boy Chester died last September and i was never having another cat. My son had asked what i wanted for Christmas and i said an Ipod (no difference there then eh)?

Actually i love him to bits but he can be really hard work too because of the attention he craves. He was hand reared as his Mum was killed 3 days after he was born in a freak accident so i dunno if thats why he's the way he is or if its just linked to the breed the need for human company all the time.
    I have thought about getting him a playmate but there's no way i can afford another one oh well i may speak nicely to my son for this Christmas we'll see;)

Just thought you might like to know about Cheeko :)

Maisie x x
    View attachment 85

Last edited: 8 January 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Cheeko is lovely!! What breed of cat is he?

4. maisie

maisie Maisie

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    He's a Ragdoll Helen

Maisie x x

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Ooooh he's gorgeous!!

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Maise,

I think I would like him, clever boy!!!

We had a Manx cat long time ago when we were children, my sister treated him like a doll and she dressed him and wheeled him around in a pram and he like to sleep in bed on his back with his paws out over the sheets like the way she had trained him.

Honestly he would talk to you and could say the word milk.:)

Love Mini xxx

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

He's lush, Maisie!!!!

8. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Bless the "little ****" lol... Your his biting buddy... this made me laugh!

Cute little thing tho!

9. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    He is a sweet cat.
    Never heard of ragdoll cats untill a few months ago when a customer in the shop wher I work was saying about the cats she breads.They are lovly cats went on her website but no way could I afford one.
    Have fun with your cheeko he looks a darling.

10. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Awwwww sooooo cute!! I would love to get a kitten but scared it'd wreck my house!!

11. Candyshandy

Candyshandy Member

Ragdolls are soo cute and are renowned for being so laid back :)

If you can't afford a kitten how about rescuing an adult one?

Cat Rescue and Rehoming of Pedigree Breeds, UK

I have 3 persians - all rescues - they are really loving and you would swear I had them from being kittens :)

12. maisie

maisie Maisie

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well he just climbed the shelves in my study and knocked books etc over!!! but just look at him i cant be angry for long i think he got a fright tho as now he's lying very quietly:)
    View attachment 86

Maisie x x

Last edited: 8 January 2007
  13. maisie

maisie Maisie

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just looked at my last post and Cheeko looks like he has a beige curly tail..........its the pattern on my rug ...lol

Maisie x x

14. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Maisie,

I was wondering could your cat be teething and that is why he is biting???

15. bakerfa

bakerfa Silver Member

Diet:
    LL then CD then WLR!
    Might not be teething... one of ours bites when he feels affectionate or when he's had enough attention (the purring gives away which is which). (He's 10 so its not teething.) He also joins us in the bathroom or shower and he can open the sliding doors which can be quite embarrassing! He slides his claws in underneath & pulls!

Love xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.