cheeky i know but...

Nessa

Silver Member
if anyone needs to get rid of any size 14 clothes i am in need of them badly. I will pay postage or even buy the clothes. I just got rid of all my clothes sized 16 - 26 and now i have nothing to wear apart from 2 pairs of jeans, 3 t-shirts 2 jumpers and a cardi. lol

i know it's really cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get, also being that i am planning to go down to a size 12 it's a bit pointless buying new things that i wont be in very long.

Not cheeky at all, I think that's a good idea. I've gone from a size 10 to a size 16 in about 3yrs-4yrs, so I've got sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16 clothes stashed away tho I'm currently a size 16, I'm refusing to buy anything for now.

Same here..I went from 24 to 12 and now upwards again..got 12, 14, 16 and 18 :D :D no more buying for now..its back to the 12's..do or die trying! LOL!

Well you wont be staying 14 for too long either :D :D I am sure someone here will have some stashed away or try e-bay..u can get a lot of bargains there Nessa

Nessa, I'll have a look this weekend how tall are you btw? I might have stuff in short length.

Jenn x

well i carnt help but jst wanted to say well done and if i had clothes in 14 i would happily let u have them !! ..............im hoping to get to a 14 lol

Aww perfect same as me. I'm having a clear out so I'll look what I have :)

Might have some fitted M&S tops in a 14 if they are any use to you and might have a pair of black trousers, I'm 5ft 1. Will have a root around this weekend and let you know.

Gx

Have you got any Charity Shops you can have a rummage in? The reason I say this is because if you have the money to re-imburse people for postage, then I dare say you'd have the money for charity shop stuff.

If you haven't been in one for a long time - do have a look because I would say 70% of my new size 12 (thank you LL) wardrobe was from a charity shop. I'm very lucky though because in Bradford where I live there are THIRTEEN charity shops in the City Centre - sod all else though!!!!

Back