Cheeky P's Simple Journey

Looks yummy. Sounds nice with thousand island xx

It tasted lovely. I added 2 tablespoons of the dressing which was 1pp however as it's likely to make 3 portions I can count it as free yippee!

Have found it easier having bread twice today :)

Hiya lovely :) welcome.

Really needed the change x

Hey as they say A change is as good as any (i hope i got that right lol) xx
Im having pizza tonight as not alot in so hubby went to shop and bought one x
Back on it properly tomorrow with maybe some of those new EE SP days thrown in but will see how i feel xx Good luck on your new adventure :)

Hey as they say A change is as good as any (i hope i got that right lol) xx
Im having pizza tonight as not alot in so hubby went to shop and bought one x
Back on it properly tomorrow with maybe some of those new EE SP days thrown in but will see how i feel xx Good luck on your new adventure :)

Good luck with the new plan will be interested on how you get on.

It's so hard to get started and keep going to the end of the day x

Here to subscribe....look forward to reading what you are having.

Morning all, I did decide to PP the day. Yesterday's menu was easy to do so lucky I could change.

Yesterday's PP was as follows

Breakfast - 2 WW Danish bread (3) Scrambled Egg (3) and Tom Ketchup (0)

Lunch - WW Danish Bread (3) with homemade Coleslaw (0)

Dinner - Chicken (6) Charlotte Potato's (3) and Veg (0)

Snacks - Milk for Tea (1)
50g Kettle Crisps (6)
2 Matchmakers (1)
2 Terry Choc Orange segments (2)

Total 28
Daily 27
Weeklies 1/49 ( remaining 48 )

In the end it was beneficial to follow PP :)

Not sure what type of day food wise I'm going to have. I'm swaying to F&H. However as it's only 7.45am in the morning I can't be 100% sure lol

Today I'm popping out with my friend with my 2 daughters so liklely to be out for lunch. I'm aiming for a Subway salad which I know everyone will be cool with that.

Dinner is likely to involve Sausages. I believe they are PP free on F&H as they're 100% extra lean pork. I buy them from our butchers and they're gorgeous.

If I do have this menu then I'll do F&H. I haven't got a clue what the sausages would be in PP so will have to stay on it, no swapping for me.

Hope you are all well :)

On my app I searched and I think your sausages would be about 2pp each or maybe 2 for 5pp xx
But not sure if they'd be free on filling and healthy. X

Last edited:
Mmmm, sausages!!
Your plan so far sounds good. I usually have a coffee in Subway as my drink and as they don't offer skimmed milk as an option (in my local anyway), you're probably best doing a PP day again today, esp if the sausages have to be pointed.

Back