Cheeky P's Simple Journey

Your chips looked lovely.
I am very impressed at your ability to eat just TWO matchmakers. I opened a box on Boxing Day and the whole lot went within an hour. They are so addictive!
Is it really only 3pp for 2 bourbons (or have I misread and it is 3pp each??). If it's 2 for 3pp that's a real bargain. x

Your chips looked lovely.
I am very impressed at your ability to eat just TWO matchmakers. I opened a box on Boxing Day and the whole lot went within an hour. They are so addictive!
Is it really only 3pp for 2 bourbons (or have I misread and it is 3pp each??). If it's 2 for 3pp that's a real bargain. x

OMG I am totally the same with matchmakers except the mint ones lol Absolutely detest mint chocolate but orange chocolate I could eat till the cows come home lol x Been bought some lime vodka flavour chocs for xmas and debating what they will taste like and do not state the obvious lol xx

The chips are my favourite thing I learnt from SW. Just chop them up, spray with fry light and put in the Phillips airfryer for 25 mins. Would be free on F&H.

The bourbons are 68cals from Asda and Tesco is 71cals.

For 2 I calculate 136/40 equals 3.4 so I'm going for 3 but if I had tesco I'd do 4pp for the 2 biscuits

I really try to suck the chocolates and I then want less as the choc hits the back of my throat c

I'm currently trying to get rid of my matchmakers. Orange ones are my favourite. I've got honeycomb ones to try have any of you tried them yet. I can't just eat 2 either xx

Oh my they sound heavenly lol

You ladies tut tut tut....... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :))

I'm lucky in not into chocolate massively but crisps that's another story. Could easily do a big bag of kettle crisps in a night (well maybe an hour or two lol)

oooo I must admit I can polish off crisps in a night too lol I need to nibble lol think grapes will be coming out again lol

oooo I must admit I can polish off crisps in a night too lol I need to nibble lol think grapes will be coming out again lol

Lol do you freeze them? I've never tried it.

I'm feeling a carb craving....think Auntie Flow isn't too far away :(

Hey don't worry and yes I still want choc lol

Lol do you freeze them? I've never tried it.

I tried freezing grapes on the advice of someone on here ages ago, who thought they were like boiled sweets.
They didn't work for me - too cold (obviously!!).

I tried freezing grapes on the advice of someone on here ages ago, who thought they were like boiled sweets.
They didn't work for me - too cold (obviously!!).

Im debating whether to take my syns over by 2 just so I can satisfy my choc craving with a choccy biccy lol

Hi, subscribing - hope your having a good new year so far! I think your girls are slightly older than my younger two xx

Hello and welcome.

My Abbie is 6 in April and my Isabelle is 4 in June. Big change for this year as Izzy starts Reception this year xx

Back