Cheeky P's Simple Journey

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Morning all, I'm a WW veteran but moved to SW and been on their plan since September.

I really enjoy SW and generally had success. However there have been several days in the 4 months when counting points/calories would have made it easier for me to stay on plan.

I love the freedom of not counting and as Simply Filling is similar to SW I plan to follow the plan in the ratio of 80/20

Sunday to Thursday = Simply Filling Friday and Saturday = Pro Points

I owe a lot to SW, it's taught me how lose weight, eat healthy whilst not counting (ive only ever been successful on PP)

Hello to everyone and good luck to you :)

Last edited:
Good luck Hun this is the plan my sister follows too and she loves it x x

I was going to plan to start today but silly me forget today is New Years Eve and I'm going to be drinking wine spritzer's and having some chocolates.

So im going to start tomorrow with a fresh approach and no other events due to happen lol

Last edited:
Happy New Year :)

Been thinking of my goals for this year and I want the following

1) Lose 1st 10lbs but will review it at 1 stone as I don't know how I'll feel at 10st 7lbs

2) I know that as I have little to lose, I'm making 0.5lbs as my weekly goal
3) I currently fit into my hubby jeans (34w 34l) and I want to be smaller so there to big

4) I want a whole new Summer wardrobe as I should have lost at least 1/2 of my goal weight

With 0.5lb loss each week I should reach my final goal 10th December (48 lbs = 48 weeks +1 week Holiday )

I'm planning on going back to Zumba this month and I'm aiming to complete the 30 Shred

Now time to plan this week food x

Last edited:
DAY 1 - THURS (SF)

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg on Toast with 1/2tbsp Tomato Ketchup (0)

Attachments

• 1420107850761.jpg
    1420107850761.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Good luck with your journey. Here for inspiration xx

Hello and welcome :)

I've made a promise to myself that I'll keep posting regardless if it's good or bad!

Spent this morning working out all the PP on the typical meals I have eating out. This is so I'm forewarned is forearmed. My lifestyle always includes a takeaway/restaurant so I'm making sure I know the PP off by heart for Friday and Saturday counting

I'm going to note it here now as I know I can refer to this page when out lol

KFC

1 x Mini Breast Fillet - 3
2 x Mini Breast Fillets - 6
3 x Mini Breast Fillets - 10
Small Popcorn - 4
Medium Fries - 9
Corn Cobette - 2
All Stars Street Wise BBQ Wrap - 8

McDonald's

Big Mac - 14
Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap - 8
Grilled Chicken Salad Bowl - 3
Medium Fries - 9
1/2 Medium Fries - 6
Dairy Milk Mcflurry - 9
1/2 Dairy Milk Mcflurry - 4

Subway

Chicken Salad Sub (6" wheat) - 8
Chicken Salad Flatbread - 8
Chicken Salad Bowl - 3
BBQ sauce - 1

Domino's

Cheese & Tom Pizza (Personal) - 11
Cheese & Tom Pizza (Small slice) - 3
Cheese &Tom Pizza (Med slice) - 4
1/2 Garlic Bread - 7
Whole Garlic Bread - 15

COSTCO

4 Cheese Pizza Slice - 19
Hot Dog - 16
Tomato Ketchup - 1
Jacket Potatoe - Stick with S.F

Fish 'n' Chips

Cod (no batter as I never eat it) TBC

100g Chips - 7
125g Chips - 8
150g Chips - 9
175g Chips - 11
200g Chips - 12
225g Chips - 14

Hello and welcome :)

I've made a promise to myself that I'll keep posting regardless if it's good or bad!

Spent this morning working out all the PP on the typical meals I have eating out. This is so I'm forewarned is forearmed. My lifestyle always includes a takeaway/restaurant so I'm making sure I know the PP off by heart for Friday and Saturday counting

I'm going to note it here now as I know I can refer to this page when out lol

It will help us out too so thanks I need to try get back on track as much as I can soon xx

It will help us out too so thanks I need to try get back on track as much as I can soon xx

It is so hard :(

I find the first few weeks are tough especially when before the plan I typically have eaten everything in sight (choc, crisps and mince pies) so the first few weeks I crave for everything.

Also from past experience I miss the eating aspect more than the actual food. I like snacks in the evening and because I've eaten 'naughty' food and then stopped I have a missing gap in the evening.

This time I'm making sure that I have my weekly PP's for the evening.

Hiya, here to sub :)

Good luck following ww again. I do pp and love it. Like you, I'm an evening snacker and never thought I could give up the treats. I still have treats but now they are things that can be pointed (ww bars and ww crisps) and having these and a few mints plus things like grapes and banana with custard in the evening has really helped with my choc and crisp cravings and kept me on plan. I save all of my weeklies for Fri, Sat and Sunday for things like wine and sometimes a chocolate treat. I've also used them for curry takeaways in the past.

Hope it goes well for you and you get where you want to be.

What day do you wi?

Im terrible I can go until afternoon some days with out eating but then want to eat loads at night which isnt good, need to get rid of all the choc i had for xmas lol x

Hi Cheryl hun, that's exactly what I did for years, would starve myself all day then I'd want to eat all sorts later on. WW has really helped me get out of that habit thankfully and now I look forward to my lunches and eat nowhere near as much rubbish as I used to.

Will you still follow ww when you get back on plan?

Hi Cheryl hun, that's exactly what I did for years, would starve myself all day then I'd want to eat all sorts later on. WW has really helped me get out of that habit thankfully and now I look forward to my lunches and eat nowhere near as much rubbish as I used to.

Will you still follow ww when you get back on plan?
Hey Sammy, yeah I think Ill go back onto ww, as sometimes im lazy and its easier for me to just put in a low calorie ready meal rather than cook from scratch, really do need to try and eat breakfast too, but I wont put too much pressure on myself xx

Afternoon all and hello Sammy

I read a while back that we consume the same volume of food regardless of the calorie content. So if we were to eat little during the day we are prone to catch up.

I believe that's why many diets encourage us to fill our plates with veg as we building up our volume of food with healthy foods and we don't feel like we're missing something

Here to subscribe :) You are religiously following me on my journey so here i am to hop on yours lol xc

Back