CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

The timing was one of the reasons why we didn't go to a fireworks display. Both my girls are in bed fast asleep at 7 too. They like their routine and if they have a late night, the next day they are rotters lol

Today my friend is coming over. She's on SW (I converted her from WW to SW lol) She's like my sister so just a chilled day. Hubby is working and on a 12 hour shift so it's a long day.

What about you? What does Saturday bring you?

Today is likely to be a Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge, blueberries and Banana

Lunch - Omelette

Dinner - The grill up I was meant to be having yesterday lol

If I get today under my belt, I'll have 5 Days done! I'm so chuffed cos by now id fallen off the wagon, I'll have eaten far too many chocolate/biscuits and wouldn't get back on the plan until Monday (cos we all know Monday wipes the slate clean ha ha)

The timing was one of the reasons why we didn't go to a fireworks display. Both my girls are in bed fast asleep at 7 too. They like their routine and if they have a late night, the next day they are rotters lol

Today my friend is coming over. She's on SW (I converted her from WW to SW lol) She's like my sister so just a chilled day. Hubby is working and on a 12 hour shift so it's a long day.

What about you? What does Saturday bring you?

Today is likely to be a Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge, blueberries and Banana

Lunch - Omelette

Dinner - The grill up I was meant to be having yesterday lol

If I get today under my belt, I'll have 5 Days done! I'm so chuffed cos by now id fallen off the wagon, I'll have eaten far too many chocolate/biscuits and wouldn't get back on the plan until Monday (cos we all know Monday wipes the slate clean ha ha)

Have a nice day with your friend. On most saturdays i go to the shopping centre with the kids but its wet and cold today and plus its mega busy with the christmas shoppers so staying indoors warm and cosy x
Well done on staying on plan too, its having the right frame of mind to succeed and you have that x

Today I've been angelic ha ha ha

So I went to Lakeside shopping centre and by 11.40 my girls were moaning they were hungry so I took them to McDonald's and.....

I didn't have anything! I had a cup of tea and that was it lol I came home and made my friend and I omelette with mushrooms and tomato with SW chips. It was scrummy and a lot bigger than a Big Mac and fries

I feel so chuffed! I've got more kettle crisps for later and that's my reward!

Yay me :D

Woohoo! that's amazing willpower! Well done! :) The omelette sounds lush anyway!

Thank you :D

Just trying to keep on plan. This has been the best weekend I've had for nearly 6 months.

Just hope it shows on the scales.

I'm so worried it won't! Just two more days left to go until weigh in

How have you gotten on today?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've found it simply as long as I plan. It's nice to have the relief of not weighing and having little amount to count.

There definitely is a need for willpower but I just keep reminding myself all the lovely good things you can have on the plan.

I'll keep you all posted. I'm finding doing this post is really good way to stay on plan and be honest

Hey well done on resisting McDonalds, my husband is somehow on a mission of some kind to make me suffer he decided he wanted pizza again today and today i resisted it so i'm really proud of myself but at the same time I could have easily strangled my husband. Been a mad day today for me trying to tidy up but my kiddies dont make it easy lol. I'm sure you will have a loss on your weigh in day, you have been so good with your food x

Whoohoo that's brilliant! Well done you!

I know how you feel, my hardest time is when hubby clearly doesn't want the dinner I'm planning to cook and goes for pizza instead. I'm not a pizza lover but I love the sides (my fav being garlic bread, mozzarella sticks and potatoes wedges) If he has them i struggle.

I do feel sorry for my hubby, I still buy all the goodies and I know he feels guilty eating them in front of me. I've told him not to worry I'm okay him eating them as long as he doesn't offer to me. I can cope if I think there his.

I have decided regardless of my results I'm sticking with SW. I would like to lose weight but recently my eating has got out of control and I know it's not healthy or "normal"

During the day I will be good (which wasn't a struggle) but it then got to 7pm, kids gone to bed and my whole approach to food changed. I'd easily have small bar of chocolate then biscuits and if there was cake I'd have that as well. Then after the mad consumption of all that food, I'd spend the rest of the evening berating myself really harshly, feeling fat and a complete failure.

It is hard being more strict in the evening but I know I'm eating sensibly. That's that's how it should be and my old eating way isn't the right way

Lol my hubby doesnt feel guilty eating rubbish in front of me but doesnt offer me any because he knows I will blame him if i put on weight on. I'm exactly the same it's like i'm a different person after 7 o clock once the kiddies are in bed. Thats why i rejoined sw again after having my daughter because i was so out of control that even my husband was worried and slowly broached the subject of me rejoining and thank god i did. I'm no angel but i have some control back. Hows your day been today x

Thank you ladies

Today has been good. I did extra easy as I was doing a roast

Breakfast - Fruit and yogurt

Lunch - Ham roll with tomatoes and pickled onions

Dinner - Roast chicken, Sw roast potatoes and parsnips with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and 2 Yorkshire puds topped with gravy

Dinner was lush!!!!

My syns have been over...

M&S - 2 mini Brownies 5syns
M&S - 1 mini choc bites 4.5 syns
2 Yorkshire Puds - 5 syns
Gravy - 2 Syns
Tea - 1
Total Syns 17.5

I'm over my syns but not going to stress. I've had a lush dinner and a few luxury treats oh yum

How have you ladies got on? X

Yea I had a roast too yumm love them but just have to avoid that skin. Still cramping here so want to eat chocolate by the bucketful but making do with my milkyway! x

Well done for staying saintly. Just got to remind ourselves its what counts on the scales! :D

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back