Cheer up pictures!

Brilliant! You look great! I'm off for an interview this week. Lost nearly 6 stone so far...just another 7 to go "sigh" but you are very inspiring! I look forward to enjoying having my photo taken! Lol
Well done massive achievement
Gem x

How did I miss these, what a difference, you have done so well, I'm impressed, great pics love, I just love B&A's, well done :)

u look amazing!!!!

wow what a fantastic transformation.
you might have not gotten this job, but you sure transformed your life.
well done:talk017:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: My god you look fantastic,well done you.

Very inspiring, that's an amazing difference. Well done!

:wow::talk017::wow::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
Congratulations Sugarlips
You look great. You have re-invented yourself.
Love the jacket too - very flattering.
Good luck with the next job interview.:)

:wow::talk017::wow::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
Congratulations Sugarlips
You look great. You have re-invented yourself.
Love the jacket too - very flattering.
Good luck with the next job interview.:)

I did actually get the next job I went for!

I still have 5lbs to lose to get to target and it's quite scary that I'll no longer be losing it but maintaining it!

wow, looking good! well done.

Amazing pictures of your weight loss! You look great.

Huge achievement!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Totally indugent post alert!
Fresh from a disaster of an interview I decided I needed a mini photo shoot to cheer myself up!
Still 8lbs off target but not bad if I do say so myself!
WOW u have done brilliant n u look fantastic,did u ever think u wouldnt get this far coz i feel abit like that now.big congrats on ure weight loss :)

WOW u have done brilliant n u look fantastic,did u ever think u wouldnt get this far coz i feel abit like that now.big congrats on ure weight loss :)
The entire way mate, every single day! I've only got 6lbs to go but still have that feeling that I might not get there, that I might slip and put it all back on although that'd have to be one hell of a binge lol!
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, the job is never done and you've got to always keep yourself in check is what I've always told myself.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, the job is never done and you've got to always keep yourself in check is what I've always told myself.

And isn't that the truth.

Back