Cheerio and farewell!

NN89

Sexy Member
Just wanted to say goodbye to you all! I started my weight loss journey WITH slimming world in april 2009, i was 19 and was 16 stone and 12 lbs...my heaviest yet, and i lost around 24lbs between april-september on the diet, and not without the fab support on here, not forgetting the tips and hints, and a general place to moan!

I restarted again recently, and have decided i've been doing this diet too long, im getting bored- and i think my body has been getting bored. Between september-decemeber, even though i wasn't attending SW classes i was stickinh to the principles and just having more syns than normal!

I've decided to give weight watchers a go, i lost 1/2lb this week- and as much as i'd discourage anyone who's had little succsess at SW and is only on their second week NOT to leave, i think the time has come for me to call it a day, and try something new!

I've really appreciated everything on here, I may have gained ahem...a couple of lbs since my weight loss, the values people on this area of the site have helped me really consider my weight, and not make me feel i'm a freak! I hope you all get to target and be the size you want to be- and I hope i find some succsess with WW!

Best of luck and thanks a lot
NN89 or anna!

You need to do whatever is right for you. I hope you get the loses you want, good luck & don't forget you can always come back if you get fed up of being hungry:D

Good luck, I hope it works for you. I think I've tried most of the slimming clubs going, but I get on best with SW.

Good luck, I've been toying with the idea of going over to WW. I'm a bit commited to my group, so I decided to give it 100% for 4 weeks, and if I don't shift at least 7lbs, I will be talking to my C about swopping to WW for 6 weeks (they do a 6week plan thing, don't they), and then coming back, just to shake things up again.

Back