cheese allowance

pd7707

pls could someone tell me how much exactly is the cheese allowance during the induction. cheese is my weakness and i avoided it completely the first few day but then on the 4 th day got a packet of sliced cheddar,then on saturday a packet of sliced emental and things will get out of control. i caught myself binge cheesing yesterday.is the cream cheese better?
thanks

Do you not have the book, PD? I recommend getting it as all your questions are answered there.

From the book:
Most cheese contains less than 1g of net carbs per 30g (1oz). You may have up to 115g (4oz) of cheese per day.

Cream cheese is worth checking the label on, sometimes it can be slightly higher carb and it must be full fat cream cheese. Avoid ricotta and cottage cheese.

thanks. i got the book long time ago and never read it. i gave it my frined and she was supposed to bring it back last week. but you are right, i better order new one from amazon than messing up with carbs and everything. i usually check online for a particulat product but The Atkins Diet Program :: Dr. Atkins' Diet Plan ..yeah, will order the book right now. thank

Back