cheese allowance

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by pd7707, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. pd7707

pd7707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    60kg
    Goal Weight:
    53kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    pls could someone tell me how much exactly is the cheese allowance during the induction. cheese is my weakness and i avoided it completely the first few day but then on the 4 th day got a packet of sliced cheddar,then on saturday a packet of sliced emental and things will get out of control. i caught myself binge cheesing yesterday.is the cream cheese better?
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosebug

rosebug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Do you not have the book, PD? I recommend getting it as all your questions are answered there.

From the book:
    Most cheese contains less than 1g of net carbs per 30g (1oz). You may have up to 115g (4oz) of cheese per day.

Cream cheese is worth checking the label on, sometimes it can be slightly higher carb and it must be full fat cream cheese. Avoid ricotta and cottage cheese.

4. pd7707

pd7707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    60kg
    Goal Weight:
    53kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    thanks. i got the book long time ago and never read it. i gave it my frined and she was supposed to bring it back last week. but you are right, i better order new one from amazon than messing up with carbs and everything. i usually check online for a particulat product but The Atkins Diet Program :: Dr. Atkins' Diet Plan ..yeah, will order the book right now. thank

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.