Cheese and broccoli soup and Fruits of the forest shake

fuzzyduck

Bleugh!!!

:sign0137:

Nuff said!

Here Here.

Cannot stand the cheese soup, and FOF is minging!

i can only take to
choc,bananna and strawberry shakes
so thast all i have

soups are yuk

Mmm

Can I just share? I just whipped up an amazing toffee and walnut muffin. utterly amazing. tastes like cookie dough...

Hated FOF, and tomato!

I agree about the choclate mint tho, God love it!

I agree with the cheese and broccoli soup, its dire. I can drink the fruits of the forest shake though, I only have 1 every 14 days, its ok but i couldnt live on them :p

I love the c&b soup!! and tomato soup!! ......... not so keen on FoF except in summer with lots of crushed ice. Oh well someone has to drink them!!!

I love the cheese and broccoli soup but not keen on the fruits of the forest shake, but I must agree Chocolate Mint!! is the best

I remember when CD announced they were bringing out a new flavour pack (around Christmas time) ... we all tried to guess what it would be - Christmas pudding bar? Choc orange shake??

No - Broccoli and Cheese soup!! HMMPH!! :mad:

yuck, I agree with the FOF too...

Only choc and banana for me, both shake and tetra!!

ughhhhhhh chese and mingin soup/baby vomit
nuff said!:jelous:

ughhhhhhh chese and mingin soup/baby vomit
nuff said!:jelous:

I (did) quite like the cheese and broccoli! Now all I can think of is sour posset ..... yuk!
I hate the chocolate
Like the spicy tomato! Banana tetra makes me shudder.....

OMG I feel quite ill now. Going to see CDC this afternoon and was thinking about which shakes and soups to have. I liked the cheese and broccoli soup when I did CD before but won't ever be able to think about it the same way now! Looks like i'll be sticking to chicken and mushroom or oriental chilli!
Louise

Yeah - like chocolate toothpaste! Bleugh!

Oooh I like the cheese and broccoli soup,not that keen on fruits of the forest shake.Also tried a butterscotch shake this morning which was disgusting I had to force myself to drink it nearly caved in and chucked it followed with a rather large drink of water.

Back