Cheese and ketosis

It is day 29 for me today and I gave in and had a small cube of cheddar cheese. :break_diet: I am so worried now that it will knock me out of ketosis? It wasn't worth the guilt. I had been 100% up to now :( I have been really struggling for the last week, especially after fainting (fainting and fitting seems to take so much energy out of me.) I have been considering having 2 shakes and a small piece of chicken but want to loose at least another stone before 1st May. Also, I know this is a TOTAL food replacement and I am on this diet for a reason! My head is hurting from the constant battle of wills :devilangel:

Oh dear, don't worry you should be ok its more the fat content with cheese ;) You have done so well. 4 more weeks and that stone will be gone.Chin up, keep calm and carry on.:D

A lot of people stay in ketosis while on the atkins diet for example while eating loads of cheese....but...some of us are particularly sensitive to cheese and cream...and it may affect you.

It's done now....you'll soon know if it's kicked you out, wouldn't worry about it pet :)

I had a lump of cheese a few time on Lipotrim and it didn't do me any harm and will keep you in ketosis as low low carb.
Better cheese than a slice of bread or a bar of choc! x

Thank you all :) x

Back