Cheese sauce

Pippy Bear

Fighting the fat!
Apologies if this has been posted before but I was given a tip in my group for a cheese sauce which I've just tried out and enjoyed.

Use 5 x light laughing cow cheeses from your Hex, put them into a bowl with a couple of tbsps water, microwave on high for a few seconds at a time, stirring in between until you have a hot cheese sauce.

Quick, easy and syn free!

and lovely over pasta!!

:)
x

Thanks for that. I can't be trusted with the grateable kind!

its the same sauce thats in the creamy chicken and bacon recipe........ yum yum, like op said lovley over pasta to :D

thanks very much for that, i've always wanted a cheese sauce for pasta and for cauliflower.

DEFINATELY gonna be trying this one. Sounds good and am looking forward to putting it with some pasta!!

doesnt work very well if put in oven has to be used there and then if you know what I mean?!?
x

i should really read the post more carefully, i did this then put it in the micro for 3 minutes, and guess what it exploded lol, but once i got it it tasted yummy, i just poured it over pasta.

dont apologise for posting that delicious bit of news. i tummy is rumbling now.

in the recipes section hun. :)

made this for my boyfriend and me on sunday night with the pasta, and he really enjoyed it also. x

Back